• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if he calls me darling and sweetheart?

so he's my best friend and I like him, and we talk almost every day! day & night, stay up until like 2 am and lately we've been playing 20 questions and he said I'm beautiful. and like, I asked him if he could be anywhere where would he be? and he said, with you. and he answered a lot of his questions like that and we're really close and then today, he called me darling. and then like 20 minutes later he called me sweetheart, and so I just stood there "sweetheart?' and he blushed and he's like, 'yeah, it just sort of slipped out,' and we flirt too much. help? does he like me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He obviously likes you. And you have seen that. But heed my warning. Most guys do that, cause they want to get on your "good side" and sleep with you. And sleeping with you only comes in time and with your stupidity.(not calling you stupid) But its just a simple way of getting on your good side.Thats all.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes ! He is interested in you ! He likes you more than just a friend.

What Girls Said 1