Is being single bad? Do you view it as a failure if someone is single? Why?

Is being single bad? Do you view it as a failure if someone is single? Why? Interested in knowing your thoughts.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Being single has absolutely nothing to do with failure - it just means a person hasn't found a steady relationship or the love of their life yet. If that was failing, then there would be plenty of people out there holding pieces of paper with a big red "F" on them, myself included!

What Girls Said 3

• no, being single isn't bad. just imagine how much your life revolves around a partner when you have one. I've never had a boyfriend, but it really doesn't bother me, because I've seen the major effect that it has on my friends lives. To be fair, there are times when I wish I had someone, but I'm happy as I am for now :D

• no. it's definitely better than people who go into relationships one after another just because they cannot deal being alone. and sometimes getting into relationships for the sake of getting into one can hurt either side or both parties overtime. I'd view single people as being careful and have a higher chance of finding their true love because they do not rush when it comes to the matters of the heart. stuff like that.

• I don't think being single is bad. People always try to make it seem like having a relationship is the most important thing in life. Although it is important to have some people in you life, everyone ultimately dies alone. I know I will be single for the rest of my life and I am becoming okay with that.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's not bad. Because sometimes never being in a relationship is better than being in an unhealthy relationship. There's no drama, fights, and the like. It has it's downside, but and upside to it as well.

• Do you mean when considering the person's age?I don't think it matters. If someone is single, that's not something that can be considered a failure. At least it shouldn't be.It can take the better part of a lifetime to find love.