How to juggle two guys?

Well, not really juggle, I'm single, neither guys I'm seeing have asked me or even hinted that they wanted to be exclusive, and I'm not sleeping with either of them.

A part of me likes having the attention of two men a the same time. And I like the both of them, they are very different. Should I just make up my mind as to which one I'd like to date and let go of the other one, or should I wait until one of them asks to be exclusive and then make a decision?

They don't know about each other, it would be kind of awkward, but I do feel bad about seeing those two guys at the same time.

Anyone in the same situation, or having been in that situation?

• Vote A Enjoy the ride!
  • Vote B Choose one and leave the other.
  • Vote C Wait for one of them to ask to be exclusive.

Most Helpful Girl

• :/ Even if you've nobody has made any indication that they want to be exclusive, I don't think it's ever a good idea to juggle guys or girls, because somebody always ends up getting hurt.

I mean, I completely understand liking the attention of two men at once. I do. But I think if you intend on ever being serious with one of them, you should probably decide sooner, rather than later.