Why is a woman so obsessed with a man? Is it normal for that woman to make idle threats to another woman?

I asked this question because I was threatened over the weekend by another female because of her obsession for a man who basically is leading her on. Now I have been seeing this man for approximately two and half years, and now I have been followed. I have been stalked by this woman going on now almost a year. Is it normal for things like this to happen? I mean I thought we were grown men and women but I guess not.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not normal no. She obviously has isues. But another question is why are you with a man who is leading on other women?

• Good question, id like to hear the answer to that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This is not normal behavior. If this has been going on for a year, there is something seriously wrong with this woman. You have to watch out for yourself. You have to ask yourself if maybe your boyfriend is contributing to her behavior. You might want to think about contacting the police and getting a restraining order against her.

• u might wanna make sure she's not his wife? if not then just f***in kisk her ass