I said some hurtful things to my boyfriend

and he says he forgives me but can't be with me. I am having such a hard time coming to terms with this breakup cause I never wanted it to occur. I'm shaky, throwing up, sick. Like, this is physical. It looks as though I will never get him back. I am so mad at myself for saying what I did, but... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Just learn from your mistakes with him and don't you ever ever do that again with the next guy. Its not the end of the world though it feels that way. You said what you said, it happened and you cannot change the past or dwell on what you wish you didn't do. Its not healthy as you said you've thrown up. So first you got to forgive yourself and know that we all make mistakes and if he left you because of that, then he isn't the guy for you. You will be okay, hon. Its just something your gonna have to get over. Just make a change.

• Thanks girls, he actually called but still remained really adamant about returning my stuff and just being friends cause he can't himself in a relationship with me any time in the near future..it still hurts. and he wants to return my things and I don't wanna see him cause it's just gonna start up my feelings again and he's gonna be all nonchalant.

• I know the feeling hon but you got to do what you got to do. You have to face him which is the only way to get over it. In time you will heal. Right now, its fresh but it will get better in a month or so. Think positive and still live your life. Choose not to have a pity party for what you did and the way things are now. Choose to keep yourself together.