Why does he only talk to me online and not in person?

It's so weird. We talk online, everyday. But he sees me at school, (we're in college) and he looks at me, but doesn't say hi, or anything at all. I'll try talking to him, and he doesn't look at me. I only ever see his back. I may say hi, and as he's walking away with his back turned to me, he'll say hi back, without looking at me, But on MSN, he's quite talkative.

We met on Facebook before our program started this year, we spoke quite a bit then too, and was planning on meeting up on the first day. It never happened.

I like him, but I'm afraid I'll scare him away, I don't know how to let someone like that know I like them without telling them straight and embarrassing myself. How can I get him to physically respond in a normal manner towards me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he is ashamed of you. Honestly you shouldn't try to do anything. If he wants to act standoffish in public but hit you up on MSN all the time ask yourself if this guy is worth it. You can do better than that. You said you're worried about scaring him away but honestly he doesn't seem like he's too worried about pushing you away with his behavior. Also the guy flaked on you too? Raise your standards honey you deserve better treatment.