Do girls like when guys get protective of them?

Ok so I just started seeing this girl for the past couple of weeks. My love for her keeps growing and every minute with her is amazing. I'm starting to feel very protective of her though, I hold her close to me, wrap my arms around her while at school, walk her home at night, all that stuff. I also get really annoyed when I see guys checking her out and want to fight anyone that gives her sh*t or makes her feel bad. My question is to girls mind this, I'm all for women being independent, but sometimes I just feel like I need to protect her. So all you girls out there whada think, do you like when guys do this, turn you on or anything, annoy you? For all you guys with girls out there, do you do this as well and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i, as a girl, do kinda like it when I guy is protective of me. It means he cares about me. To me, being protective=he loves me. I like being loved (as long as he's not overly jealous or possesive) and I like knowing that I'm safe with this guy. If a guy makes me feel safe, I'm much more likely to like him like that.

Oh, and it sounds like you're a little jealous. It's kinda cute, but don't overdo it. It's nice if you're jealous to protect us, but if you're jealous because you don't trust us, that's a no-no.

good luck with the girl