Why would a guy stare at me all the time but not smile?

Why would a guy stare at me all the time but not smile. He isn't frowning but he just has a blank look on his face. My friends have caught him staring at me a few times. He knows that I like him and I've been told that he likes me but I've been wondering if he doesn't anymore. Sometimes he'll hold... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be picturing you dressed up like a wild African princess with a spear fighting off thousands of deadly pygmies. Each pygmy grabbing an article of clothing and tearing it off piece by piece. You are skilled in the way of the spear and fighting to the death to protect yourself. Then, just as you find yourself with only a piece of thread covering your overly exposed body, he comes to your rescue and saves you. His reward? To remove the last piece of thread.

But that's just one of the things he might be thinking. :)

• HAHAHA! Hilarious!

• Show Older
    • People need to remember that good looking people are shy because they don't have as many people coming up to them to talk. They may feel like no one likes them, but what they don't realize is that they are to intimidating to talk to and people would like them if they just spoke up. This also gives people the impression that they are stuck up. People don't expect good looking people to be shy.

• I never thought of it like that but it is true. People always think that I'm stuck up until they meet me because I'm super shy. I have a few guys approach me but not a lot and I'm always like "is it me?" I have had guys tell me that I'm very attractive but I don't always believe it because guys always look from afar but never approach. Very well spoken! :)