• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, can you get the hint that a girl likes you if she does the following?

-you catch her looking at you, peeking, staring, -she contacts you to talk randomly (phone email Facebook) -when she looks at you, and you catch... Show More

thanks guys! I need to do some serious work now I guess.

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, no, no, no, no, and no. Guys are direct, and tend to ignore anything that's subtle (unless they're TRYING to see the subtle clues to impress a woman, and even then they usually miss most of them) I've had girls do this with me and I was completely oblivious to it, thought absolutely nothing of it... a few of them have come forth and told me that's what they were doing, and that's the only reason I know.

What Guys Said 3

• I absolutely hate girls who are too timid to ever make a move... They're seriously missing out.

• Er...Yes and no... but I do know the girl wants to know me or be friend with me but not like jumping into the love wagon.

What Girls Said 2

• Men aren't mind readers you know...

• When my mom met my dad, she was trying to kiss him for about an hour and he never even noticed! You have to be more direct with a guy or else all your "sly" hard work will be for nothing!