• Ask
  • myTake

Does he dream of me too?

I've heard it been said that when you dream of someone they dream of you too. Is this true? My Ex and I broke up over 12 years ago. My now... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I don't believe dreams have any significance to our every day lives. It just shows that you still think about him and obviously still have some desire deep down to try again with him. If dreams had any meaning my ex and I would be together right now, but that's just not the case.It's best that you get him out of your head. You say you're happily married, stop tempting yourself with thoughts of him. Take this time to get close to your husband and family.

What Girls Said 1

• it's absolutely NOT true. dreams are not mutual. if that were true, then Russell Crowe dreams about me about once a week, and my ex boyfriend dreams about me every day of the week when I'm not dreaming about Russell Crowe. also, you have about 5 dreams per night, you don't remember them, but you had them. so say you dreamt about your best friend from when you were 5, Peggy Sue, is she dreaming about you too? is my grandfather, who's dead, dreaming about me?it's not God dangling him in front of you, it's your mind.

• Nice, true, answering

What They Said On Facebook