• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he look at me that way?

There is this guy, the most desired by all the girls and all the boys are dying to be friends with him. He seems to be interested in me. And the... Show More

OMG>> today we had some kind of award ceremony.. and he was planning to go.. and I was staying.. so I was looking at him and he was looking at me.. but he went down with his bag.. and I was so sad. but he was staying. and I had to sit next to him...
and I had to sit next to him... right? he just started talking really loudly and laughing for the least funny comments.. and showing off... and I don't know.. he was turning towards me the whole time, I could barely breath in peace...
I can't believe he tricked me... I thought he wasn't going to stay.. and I was all pleading and looking into his eyes... jeez.. he can be such a meanie sometimes... and when he sees me again.. he looks at me, like, "TA DA, fooled you didn't I?" Jeezzzzzz.
im starting to think, this guy reminds me of how Edward stared at Bella when she came first day.. and he was HUngry... LOLL... kinda scares me imagining him as a vampire

Most Helpful Opinion

• TRUST ME HE"S NERVOUS OF U! yea U! think about 4 A second I bet he can talk 2 any body else have conversations with whom ever bt when it comes 2 you he just stares its obvious he likes you but REALLY HE"S shy of you he wants 2 talk 2 you but don't know what 2 say trust me ima dude I know evry guy goes thru this bt ima tell you this you gotta get out of the staring game its OBIvious he's shy around you & vice versa MAKE HIM TALK 2 YOU ! try this next time he stare at you don't htink about it jus go up 2 him & spark a conversation & see what happens

• Wow.. thanks... I sure hope so! :)

What Guys Said 3

• You're right. It is weird and kinda scary.What do you mean by, "eat me."Here's my suggestion: Gather up your courage and and when you two are together alone, ask him, "What's going on?"If everything seems safe, smile and say, "Thanks."If not, be ready to cut him to bits if he answers something creepy.You're female. You can do that. If he's a weirdo, leave him bleeding, then rub salt into the wounds.Ted

• Lmao ;)

• Like I said, or maybe I didnt, we don't talk..... he has never had even a tiny conversation with a girl before... and he is all popular so he never goes anywhere alone... jeez.. besides I don't have the guts....

• ;/

What Girls Said 4

• My crush does the same thing he doesn't smile either but hell just start staring at me out of nowhere like I saw him staring at me from far the other side of the cafeteria but yeah I think he likes you. amy crush tries to get where he can see me too.

• omg my crush stares at me in the exact same way as you have described your fella except when he raises his eye brows he gives this little like side smirk or something, and I know how your feeling it is just so weird I can't work it out either, ha ha :) but at least I know I'm not the only one getting this treatment.

• Oh and I have come to the conclusion that him and his mates are just tacking the p*ss out of me.

• Yea,his pals all go, You know... "Hai hai.. " or "there she is" and they all stare at him and me and he is staring at me tooo... that just drives me out of sorts.. I get so nervous... lol.. yea I'm glad too someone else has the same experience...lol

• He finds you attractive and is drawn to you. I know you said you get flustered when he gazes at you, but try to give him a nice, long stare back and smile. I think he is feeling you out to determine if you have an interest too. He might be trying to figure out where your mind is before he does anything, if at all.I wish a guy would stare at me like that- LOL.

• He he be careful what you wish for :), It's not like when other blokes stare and you just give them a smile back and carry about your day, this stare is like there looking deep inside you and it drives you wild with confusion ha ha

• My stare can be just as deep and soul capturing.......he'll wonder "what the hell is going through her mind?" :)

• Wow... I hope that's the case... THanks!!!!

• He sounds crazy to me, and controlling. I wonder if he is making fun of you because he knows that you react so much when he stares. He gives no positive bodily language, like a smile or tenderness. He hasn't told you he likes you either, so why do you think he does? I think he is using you for some sick joke. Unless someone tells you they like you, I wouldn't assume that he likes you. You like him. But God knows why.

• He does all the things a a guy should do if he is interested.. like stands where his shoulders are in my way.. he stands right in front always too... and he has told all his friends.. and you may think he does it like she is that freak in love with me... but they all tease him like.... there's your girl... and he is quite sweet towards me... he is shy too. but that move is the one that is scary.. hmmmmm.. you know you might be right!