What are some signs that a guy might be losing interest in his girlfriend?

What are some signs that a guy might be losing interest in his girlfriend? It's not like one day he wakes up and decides to break up with her. How can you tell if he might be considering it?

It's not my boyfriend btw - it's my ex-friend's boyfriend who I think might not like her much anymore.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well if he doesn't call you or message as much as he usually does and he seems nice in a fake way then those are some clues

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• well the same rules apply...

• he stops callinghe ignores youhe tells you that he don't want to be distracted in school or anything else he's involved in so he tells you that he needs time away he starts lying a lothe's gain sudden interest in someone elsehe starts being mean too youhe stops doing the things he used to do...ex: walking you home, holding your hand, telling you how he feels about you, takes down his relationship status off of Facebook or MySpace etc.