He says we're just friends but doesn't act like it?

This guy and I were hanging out for a while and we had talked about dating and becoming more but when I asked him about it he said that we were just friends. I was okay with it, a little sad but okay. We still hang out all the time and this weekend we hung out with some of my friends and the whole... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he likes you and enjoys your company a lot, but it's hard to say if he sees you as more. Unless you and he have spent a romantic moment or shared an intimate moment, there's no way to tell unless you ask him what he's thinking or feeling. I always say that "true" friends will tell you the truth no matter if it hurts you or helps you, and it is up to you as a "true" friend to respect whatever comes out of their mouth whether it hurts you or helps you. Of course, you know that the strength of a good relationship stems from a "honesty and respect".