He says we're just friends but doesn't act like it?

This guy and I were hanging out for a while and we had talked about dating and becoming more but when I asked him about it he said that we were just friends. I was okay with it, a little sad but okay. We still hang out all the time and this weekend we hung out with some of my friends and the whole time he was really flirting with me (he does it when it's just me and him hanging out too). One of my friends was even like I thought you guys were friends why didn't you tell me that you're dating. I said we aren't. So as you can most likely guess I am very confused. He is maybe seeing me as more? Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he likes you and enjoys your company a lot, but it's hard to say if he sees you as more. Unless you and he have spent a romantic moment or shared an intimate moment, there's no way to tell unless you ask him what he's thinking or feeling. I always say that "true" friends will tell you the truth no matter if it hurts you or helps you, and it is up to you as a "true" friend to respect whatever comes out of their mouth whether it hurts you or helps you. Of course, you know that the strength of a good relationship stems from a "honesty and respect".