Making eye contact and quickly looking away v.s. holding your gaze?

So you like this guy, and obviously you look his way when he comes near. You make eye contact with him and he eitheroption #1- makes eye contact for like four seconds and then looks awayoption#2- holds your gaze for awhile longer, until you shy off and look awayWhat does this mean? I always thought that if a guy quickly looks away, then he is probably shy and doesn't think he's good enough for you. And if he holds your eyes, he is more or less confident/cocky and is challenging you to come and get him, because he knows he's that good and is not going to budge. Basically either way, I believe that if you guys don't know each other at all, besides a "you've seen them in the hall a couple times" type of person then the girl has to make the first move and somehow create a scenario in order to talk to him and introduce herself. Do you agree with my reasoning? Any comments/opinions would be appreciated. :) Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I believe that it is perfectly reasonable for the guy to be the one to create a scenario as well. If two people like each other and don't know each other very well, it's almost a game of trying to see who snaps first and makes an obvious move. As for your eye contact analysis, there is a possibility for the guy to like you, is shy, but forces himself to make eye contact because he believes logically that it helps, and then shy away.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think you explained the differences in the eye thing perfectly

• I like your reason because it might work for you because it sounds like you have him under you power or wing. And now he should be your.