• Ask
  • myTake

He says he wants to be friends

Me and this guy have been talking for a couple weeks. He calls me everyday. He has also confided in me about some things from his past and dreams for... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• this is a hard one as you have only been talking for a couple of weeks what you need to do is work out what it is you want from him do you wanna be just friends are do you want more from him?ask him what it is he wants from you now before feelings develop and someone get's hurt

• I have already expressed I'm looking for more. He says he just wants to be friends. I guess I'm just confused because who calls a friend everyday just to talk. Its very different and I guess I feel he wants more otherwise why pursue me like this?

• I have male friends that I talk to 2 3 times a day and it doesn't mean anything on his part are mine some men are different I guess and I can understand you being confused.