My boyfriend always thinks I'm lying?

My boyfriend always thinks I'm lying too him cause I have lied in the past a few times but no matter what I do he never can believe me he always thinks I'm lying and tries to convince me to admit that I'm lying when I'm really not I don't know what else to do to convince him ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Interesting choice of words --> "Convince"

You don't need to persuade someone into believing you, either they do- or they dont. With your previous history in lieing and being caught, he has developed a profile for your character. If you were seen as a lier, it will take quite an ammount of effort to correct that judgement.

I strongly recommend that both you and your boyfriend separate and move on. You shouldn't need to prove anything to your significant other if there was no hurt feelings, and additionally - he shouldn't have to assume you were lieing.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 1

• Well maybe, you need to really show him you've changed a lot and really care about him. Why even lie, don't you think he'd value your honesty more? If it's a lie about something that could end a relationship, then why do it in the first place?

Try having a boyfriend who thinks you're lying when you've never even told him a white lie, yep that's what I am dealing with. He's the liar and projecting it on me.