What does it mean when a girl bites her lip?

What does it mean when a girl bites her lip? What does it mean when a girl bites her lip?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Chapped lips and sucking on them/biting moisturizes them.

2. Flirting if she is looking at you

3. Nervous or thinking deeply

4. Thinks you are attractive

Usually the cheesy girls that see a guy they find attractive bite their lips, but they do it. I only do it ,because my lips are chapped.

What Girls Said 9

• There's this guy that I have a crush on, but I'm not sure if he likes me or not. He jokes around and teases me and I would catch him staring at me a few times. I stared back at him without looking away & we held our gaze to what seemed like the longest time. Then I tried to smile back, but I was so nervous I just bit my bottom lip out of nervousness. However, sometimes I bite my upper or lower lip because my lips are chapped.

• It could mean alota of things. Really it depends on the way she bites it. You kno lol

it could b in a flirtatous way or she mite b thinkin. For me its both. I'm flirtin while thinkin bout what I wanna do wit him next. Lol

• We want a kiss

• I don't know about any other girl but for me it means I'm flirting with you lol

• She's nervous! It's one of those fairly common nervous habits that girls often don't realize they're doing.

• It could be a lot of things. If she's looking at you while doing it, she's flirting and having naughty thoughts of you. I tend to do it without realizing it if I'm in deep thought and I'll look over and see a guy smiling at me. That is really embarrassing when it happens lol

• It means that she has a lip-biting habit.

• I have a friend who always bites her lip. Everyone asks her why and it turns out it's just a habit for her.

• Anger, frustration, lust , .....nice teeth .....depends on the situation.

but if she was looking at you and biting her lip...thats good stuff... she wants you. lol

What Guys Said 2

• Umm...

I`m going to tell you !

she want that body to fell hot ! to her

I taste it befor she was trying to make me kiss her

thats all

• Kinda depends on the situation. If your making love she's most likely feeling so good. If your not even dating she's flirting or teasing you.