What does it mean when a girl bites her lip?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Chapped lips and sucking on them/biting moisturizes them.

2. Flirting if she is looking at you

3. Nervous or thinking deeply

4. Thinks you are attractive

Usually the cheesy girls that see a guy they find attractive bite their lips, but they do it. I only do it ,because my lips are chapped.

• Yah, I always bite my lips when they're chapped or when I'm focused. Hopefully no guy misunderstood ☺️

What Girls Said 14

• It could be a lot of things. If she's looking at you while doing it, she's flirting and having naughty thoughts of you. I tend to do it without realizing it if I'm in deep thought and I'll look over and see a guy smiling at me. That is really embarrassing when it happens lol

• Anger, frustration, lust , .....nice teeth .....depends on the situation.

but if she was looking at you and biting her lip...thats good stuff... she wants you. lol

• It means that she has a lip-biting habit.

• I have a friend who always bites her lip. Everyone asks her why and it turns out it's just a habit for her.

• We want a kiss

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 2

• Kinda depends on the situation. If your making love she's most likely feeling so good. If your not even dating she's flirting or teasing you.

• Umm...

I`m going to tell you !

she want that body to fell hot ! to her

I taste it befor she was trying to make me kiss her

thats all