Why do guys hide things from their girlfriends?

I recently discovered a photo of my boyfriend licking another woman's face. The photos were from 10 months ago when he went to the races with the boys and had a big day/night. At the time we had been dating 6 months and I was 6hrs away in another city for a conference. He had called me that night and when I saw him next he uploaded the photos from that day/night onto my laptop but obviously he had deleted some photos. When I recently saw the photo I said "You right there licking her face?" and the reply was "yup". So I then looked at the rest of the photos and found numerous photos of him and his mates with this chick that he had failed to upload onto my laptop. He had his head resting on her boobs in one and was licking her face in another. We talked about it and I later found out that the girl tried to kiss him but he refused her advance and so she moved onto one of the other boys. He said he deleted the photos and didn't tell me because I would get upset and over react. We have both been cheated on in previous relationships and I found it bizarre that he would flirt with a girl so much so for her to try and kiss him! He claims that everyone was flirting with her but none of the photos show his mates flirting or resting their heads on her t*ts and licking her face. I have told him the fact that he hid it from me makes it worse if he was upfront and showed me and talked about it I would have been upset but nowhere near what I was when I found out. I have told him that sort of "flirting" is one step too far and I don't accept that behavior. Am I over reacting? Should I worry that he won't tell me the truth about other things? Should I worry every time he has a boys night? Why hide that from me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend did almost the same thing. "it's nothing your over reacting".. I saw text msg and picture. Later to find out. They dated for a month. You have the right to over react and be upset. Me and my boyfriend both been cheated on in the past. But that didn't stop him from cheating. If you feel something is up then your first guess is correct.

• Well he was probably with the boys having a fun time doin things that he knows you wouldn't approve of, such as letting another woman lick his face because I would be pist to...he didn't tell you yes because he didn't want the drama but he should at least know telling you would have takin the edge off of finding out and wouldn't have you thinking what if? For the next time and if his other friends are single they probably promote certain things that guys do when they are single. I would say explain to him how your feeling "but" how he acted like it was nothing he probably will just act annoyed by you trying to get your point across sometimes the best way to get your point across is through your actions, punish him in a subtle but sweet way.