How do I fix my insecurity?

My boyfriend never gave me a reason to not trust him but for some reason I always want to go through his calls and texts. I know its wrong, I did... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• As a matter of fact, my girlfriend goes through my phone all the time. Text, calls, pictures, voice mail. I let her because I honestly have nothing to hide. And if I did I wouldn't be in a relationship with her, because I don't want to hide anything from her. I talk to her about it over and over, she's calmed down a bit over the few months. On the 21 we will be together for 7 months. I don't go through her phone just because I trust her. It all has to do with you and your way of thinking. I really wish she wasn't so insecure, because she won't really let me hang with my best friend but we can chill with hers all the time? Then she gets mad and throws "well why don't you go be with her if that's how you feel!" it pushes my buttons. And she know that. And when ever someone calls if its a female or something which is mainly my friends from school she's like oh is that your girlfriend calling or texting you. Ugh. But we have worked through it an she is doing a whole lot better. I don't know if this helped