Why do guys ask for nude pics of you?

My boyfriend asked me for nude pics of myself. And I got advice from one of my closest friends that's a boy, and he said to try it and if I didn't feel comfortable then to not do it again. And so I tried it and I didn't like it but my boyfriend wanted me to send more nude pics. I told him no and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He asked for nude pictures in the first place to beat off to when you are not around. I don't think you should be offended by the fact that he wants to masturbate to pictures of you. But the fact that he got angry because you wouldn't give him more pictures of you is really bad, selfish, childish, and disrespectful.

If you don't want to give him any more pictures then he should recognize your limits and respect your privacy as a lady. It sounds like the 2 of you are not very close if he makes you uncomfortable. Something like this should be fun and interesting for a close couple who respect each other, care for each other, and are comfortable together (and as a result don't mind seeing each other naked). But that's obviously not you. I would be suspicious of his real intentions. It seems like he doesn't care about you and doesn't respect you as a lady.