• Ask
  • myTake

What's the worst mistake a guy can make within the first few dates with a new girl?

What's the worst mistake a guy can make within the first few dates with a new girl? All in the title : )

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not try anything physical. Try holding her hand, or kissing her.

• Thank you...I used to be shy about that. But I realized that us men have to make the move because the girl's not going to. Again the right amount of physical contact is important. As long as the guy is confident with his actions, she will follow.

• I agree with you MaxPrime, and Anonymous User...I'm still shy about this, and I have no Idea how to work up the confidence...the "just do it" advice doesn't seem to be doing it for me : /

What Girls Said 13

• if we were going out for dinner perhaps, if he lacks table etiquette... that's a huge thing to me whether its on the first date or last! if he chews with his mouth open or perhaps makes noises, burps..etc, that would be a major : good - bye!another major thing that I hate, also it doesn't matter if its a first date or last lol , if he flirts or stares at other women, even though am not going to be jealous cause its the first few dates but cmon! respect the gurl you came with and keep your eyes on her for a change!

• dont bring up ur ex try talking about things you have in commen share intrest

• talk about their ex's

• "Yo baby I LOVE those pants, you know where they would look great? My bedroom floor"And that would be my cue to exit lol

• Lmao

• Show Older
    • Hahah

• Hahaha oh yes definitely been said.

• You gotta have proper date etiquette- when a guy doesn't open a door for me, or if a guy doesn't come to the door to pick me up for the date, that's a huge mistake to me. And don't bring up past relationships or ex-girlfriends- hearing about your past relationships can get annoying, and it suggests that you're still hung up on that person. And don't talk about yourself the entire time you're on a date- I went out with one guy, and he never asked me one question about myself! So be sure to let her do some talking. Hope this helps!

• It does, thanks : )

• Definitly acting rude or stupid, is the worst! a gentlemen with the charming smarts is so sexy not the geeky or obnoxious smart though.

• Talking about an ex girlfriend or talking about the size of your penis, even if it is huge.

• If you looking for a long term relationship keep of the sex topic for as long as you can and just let it happen naturally. If you keep talking about sex you will have lost any chance of having a proper relationship with her and she will either hit the road or just see you as a bit of short term fun.

• uhmCheat;try to make out with her;talk about ex's;Be un-funny;

• all of the above aaah but this one guy I dated liked roughhousing a little too much. it was in fun and all, so that was fine to an extent but I'm not one of the guys- in the sense that I'm pretty small and light. I don't mind playful physical contact but I also like to walk in a straight line, thanks. it reallyyy annoyed me. he also did funny accents a lottttt- I think he did it cause he was nervous. it also kind of annoyed me, but that was a personal preference. anyways, can't really think of anything for real since it's all been said. ooooh, don't be too quiet or talk too much. I think both people should participate in the conversation equally. that's when you know you're enjoying yourself!

• The WORST mistake he can make is to expect sexual relations within the first few dates. If he attempts that then a girl like me will hit the road and never call again.

• get her name tattooed on him

• Okay, I'll try really hard to resist next time : )

What Guys Said 3

• Being too forward and revealing too much.

• don't rush. you got plenty of time

• worst mistake hmm... id say it would be after a meal you would Say "O man I forgot got my wallet well its on you =D" but I am pretty sure you won't do that.

• Haha...I guess honest mistakes happen for the best of us, but yeah that would be a pretty terrible one to make...