• Ask
  • myTake

Why won't my girlfriend text back?

Well I have been dating this girl for almost a month and everything was going just fine we would talk all day and tell each other goodnight and even... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well, she probably dosen't text as often cause she doesn't wanna sound desperate. also, during the first month of the relationship texting is a BIG thing for girls but then it just dies down cause we are CONFIDANT in knowing that the guy is actually interested so that is why we don't do it as much...she could also be busy which is why she does not respond to "hi" it dosen't seem important enough...just take it like it goes...dont over text just text when you wanna go out and stuff and see how spending time with her goes. if she seems very distant in person then you can worry...if hanging out is the same, then don't worry!please answer my recent question...I would appreciate it:)

What Girls Said 2

• If you're already talking all day, what's the point of texting? You've said everything you wanted to say to each other. Stop texting her otherwise she might feel smothered.

What Guys Said 4

• Stop texting her! Wait until she texts you even if it takes a couple of days.

• Dude. You never want to put yourself in the position your j right now. She had lost interest. I don't care if she's your girlfriend don't get too comftorable until your married. You want her constantly looking for your approval and trying to impress you. Put more value in yourself or your going to lose this girl.

• maybe she is busy lol -_-

• she definitly has lost some interest man. spice it up do something yall have never done and quick