Girls that call you names? For example ''loser'' but don't mean it?

yeah well I was just wondering a lot of girls call me names jokingly obviously and by the way I'm not a loser or ugly ahhaha half the girls that do call me names end up liking me but anyway...girls that do that is it their way of flirting differently :| the name calling is mainly over the internet but yeah girls why exactly do yous do it haha

just wondering cause the majority that do it end up liking me (not sounding up myself but its true.)

Most Helpful Guy

• [ Reality Check ] + psychology

- It's bothering you, otherwise you wouldn't be asking about it (The name calling)

- You try to believe highly of yourself, but are having difficulty with the self-esteem part

- You like to impress people (You're trying to blow this off likes it's nothing)

- Name calling, is not "Fun" or "Flirty"

Talk to them just like normal, they are your friends - but when they say something about you being a jerk, don't be a pushover and DO NOT SAY:

"It really hurts my feelings when you say that..."

"Jesus! Aren't you a b___h?"

What you do want to do - is to reinforce what works, if they start name calling to get your attention (just like the kid that pokes you physically trying to have you pay attention) - IGNORE them. Don't give them the time of day, if they are excessive and/or abusive with it - then bluntly say "Enough - I like your company, but I won't be belittled for someone elses' entertainment"

Anyone that thinks this is "fun" "flirty" or otherwise, simply finds it fun with a BEST friend, which is different than a relationship. You wouldn't go up to your wife and go "Hoe- get me some milk" (sarcasm)

Best regards,

• Nah its not bothering me man haha I wanna know if a girls way of flirting or what :p

nah I don't have trouble with self esteem either

name calling can be flirty and its not bad the way they say it lol

and ohh yeah they don't call me a jerk or anything like that its all joking sorta stuff brah

thanks for the good reply though I get where your comming from but nah its just curiousity

• Claro que si - Solo tuve un poco del espanol en collegio... Pero estoy trabajando para un compania que trata de assister las personas con problemas del mobile (fonos).

Luego - hasta manana wey, necesito hacer trabajo lol~ ArtistBBoy

• Haha I'm suprised that I understood every word , I can't write in spanish but I understand it for some reason :D

its good that your looking after people ayy