Guys, what do you think of "good girls"?

A girl who doesn't smoke, drink, party-hard, never had sex, never done anything just because she can, chooses to wait for the right guy instead of... Show More

I didn't know there were guys that liked good girls. I'm only 19, I thought most guys my age just want(ed) sex... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not your age; I'm 36. Let me say this; keep doing what your doing. Don't change for any guy. It's perfect that you choose academics over getting wasted (though, these are your carefree college years; you might want to just let go every now and then. But, stick to your principles.) There is so much life after college. On graduation day, you'll be suited for the world ahead prepared for a career rather than enter a world with issues, hang-up, and hindered by emotional insecurity. You're doing well don't let anyone convince you otherwise.