5 Reasons Why It's OK to Be Single?
What do you think?
Most Helpful Opinion
Just 5? lol
- More time to yourself!
- More money to yourself!
- No yelling, nagging, complaining, or other controlling behaviors to deal with.
- Not having to care about keeping anyone else besides yourself happy.
- You can come home after work, jerk off to the most gorgeous women on the face of this planet since human existence, and go to sleep without ever having to say a word, listen to anyone's crap or stories, or talk at all.
What Guys Said 6
Freedom is the big one. Everything else listed will fall in that category one way or another. Next you're still young so take some time to develop yourself and find out whoyou are then add someone esle to that.
- You won't have to meet any parents or family related
- You won't be afraid or feel guilt in making out with more than one people
- You won't be scared of someone betraying you
- You control your life
- You can go to any place or be with who ever you want without having to tell anyone
MUCH MORE !
-- You don't have to pretend to like someone's friends or family.
-- You have an excuse to be selfish and self-centered.
-- You control the remote, the stereo, and the thermostat.
-- you come home after a bad or tiring day at work and you don't need to exchange a word with anybody.
There will not be rejection
There will not be arguing
There will not be betraying
There will not be remorse
There will not be lack of your time.
What Girls Said 7
1. Freedom - You don't have to tell anyone where you are
2. No drama
3. You have time to really figure out what you want out of life
I can't think of any more reasons. Being single sucks!
2.Don't have to give explinations
4.You can hang with your friends when you want
5.No one can hurt your feelings
1. date other men
2. watch whatever movie or show I want
3. act like a child or crazy sometimes by cutting my hair or dyeing it hot pink lol
4. party like a rockstar
5. plan a trip of my own and my girl without seeking someones permission!
you can do what you want
talk to anyone you want
you don't have to worry about what someone will think if you do something
you can be yourself
ew I hate being single. buuuut let's see:
-you get to meet new people and explore options aka freedom
-no drama of fights, being afraid of his parents liking you, worrying about what's ok and what's no ok, all sorts of drama
-more time to concentrate on life and friends and school and work. its amazing what one can accomplish when they're not having 5yr fights (which disables you from another 5 hrs of work), or 2 hr conversations at like 2am when you have to wake up at 6am.
-better to be single than be in an unhappy relationship
i really don't think anyone has to tell you it's ok. I'm pretty sure the ratio of single people to couples is greater. there is nothing wrong with being single.
1. you have your freedom and are totally independent
2. you can have fun without haveing to feel bad about it
3. no drama
4. no heartbreaks
5. club nights are more fun
Um, well I don't know about five specific reasons, but I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to be single. It's your life, and you're not hurting anyone, are you?