Why does he lie to his girlfriend about me?

I'm completely in love with my best male friend. he's been in a relationship for almost 5 years . I've known him for almost 2 years and have never met his girlfriend - she lives away. we're very close (to the extent that people think we are together) but I've never told him I have feelings for him. I know it's wrong for me to have these feelings for him but I've never acted upon them. just recently, I found out that he lies to his girlfriend about our friendship. we do spend a lot of time together but she doesn't know this.

why would he lie to his girlfriend? surely this makes it sound like there's something going on. could he have dealings for me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is the jealous type who doesn't like her boyfriend to be hanging around chicks alone all the time.

i honestly think that if he has been with her for 5 years, then that means it is kinda serious.

if he ever flirted with you, then maybe perhaps he has feelings for you but I really think he would have said something or done something by now, specialy that she is always away...guys do that!

if he did flirt and you think there is a chance, maybe you should tell him about how you feel, but if he doesn't feel the same way the friendship will most likely be totally ruined!

if you don't know if he does or not, you should just let go and try not to hang out with him alone anymore...

because if he doesn't feel the same way all what you re gunna do is mess up his mind, his relationship could get ruined at some point, you will confuse him and he won't act the same around you anymore!

so think about what you re going to do for a long time before you act on it... its a tought one!