Hot guys dating ugly girls?

Why do I see a lot of hot guys dating ugly girls? I really would like to know?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good answers on this one. The hot guys that you see with what you consider ugly girls are may really not be such hot guys on the inside. It's what their core values or character are all about. Looks are very superficial and deceiving. But then again, I don't know what you consider ugly. Maybe she does have an awesome personality. Maybe he doesn't like guys staring at his girl or hitting on her all the time. Also, beautiful or hot girls are very often way too stuck on themselves to notice anyone else that they might consider as cute as they are. Hot girls can also be high maintenance girls. Lol! Why not get to know one of these "ugly" girls with a hot guy and find out for yourself. You might be in for a good learning experience.

• You couldn't have said it better. Exactly what I was thinking!

What Guys Said 16

• 2d

Cuz they're not shallow as u think they are?

• 2d

I'm an attractive guy myself (prefer not to use the word 'hot' as it sounds too uneducated), one reason is very attractive girls are intimidating to us and yes us males are intimidating by girls sometimes so in my case i don't bother going up to her and asking for her number or a date. But honestly if you see an attractive guy, it's best to at least show signs that your're not taken to him, things like playing with your hair or just staring would do.
    Secondly it's about personality as many have already said, I'm extremely weird and love playing games.. so most of the girls that fit into this category as well are usually the not so attractive girls, i'm not the snobby arrogant handsome man but when i look for qualities in a girl, i look for common interests and i always imagine if she is the one to spend the rest of my life with.
    Lastly, looks don't matter in the real world.. or in other words it's sexual attraction, to be honest i would not date a girl that is overweight or is noticeably large. She can be unattractive but her body has to at least be somewhat sexually attractive, as long as she can make babies who cares?

• They have low standards

• HUH? I thought it was the other way around. I live in L.A. and I NEVER get tired of all the hot girls/women I see these days. I personally feel like a nice, plain-looking girl is already too good for ANY nice guy: good-looking or not. I DO care more about personality than looks, and I'm sorta EASY to please when it comes to looks and my broad range of tastes, but I look at the guys around UCLA and they're often DISGUSTING. They not only look creepy and plain-looking (often "ugly"), but they look dangerous and crazy! We have a LOT of homeless people in L.A. Guys don't keep up with their appearances over here. SERIOUSLY...sometimes I think all the guys know is, shirt goes on top, pants on the bottom (preferably not hanging down around the knees), and scowling and grunting and spitting on the street doesn't make you seem attractive. The guys try to dress tough and in speak in exaggerated low voices, cos they think girls like wild, tough THUG types of all races lol...I guess a LOT of girls LIKE that type! I'm not bitter for being a geek, though, cos I'm not looking for a girl right now (just focusing on my career path in life).

I KNOW a good-looking guy when I see one, but there are hardly any in my town! :P These ugly guys don't even seem NICE, so they must be RICH, or the hot girl is a foreigner and doesn't know what she can get. I hope she's getting something better than just a lesson in learning English. I think a lot of the time, the girl is an escort, cos WHY would a hot, NICE young girl be holding hands with an OLLLLLLLD guy that looks like he just got out of prison or a mental institution? I'm not even talking about an ugly guy, but a guy who looks dirty, and practically homeless. Some of these guys seem angry and impatient, and maybe that happens when they're spending all the money, but they ALSO seem self-absorbed! I often worry that the guy is gonna kill her when he gets home...

I'm NOT trying to judge, cos I don't approach these couples (even though I WANT to), but these couples really confuse me. I consider myself OK-looking (depends on the lighting, I guess lol), but I feel like I would be a BETTER choice for that girl. I'm poor but LOVE to spend money and attention on girls. I almost worship any girl I'm dating, because I want her to LOVE every moment she spends with me, and because her pleasure is my pleasure. At the same time, if I'm with a girl and she needs privacy or peace and quiet, I respect that too! :)

• link

im working on a forum based on the psychology in relationships if anyone wants to take a look...

• The girl is probably putting out a lot, lol. Seriously, he might just love her for who she is, is that so wrong?

• I agree. but he also has a point many ugly girls put out because they don't respect their bodies. my first time was with an ugly fat girl. she told me she disespected her body and didn't care who she did it with

• well I'm a hot young guy and some women are just very insecure and they tend to be somewhat ugly or maybe heavy, whatever the case they are insecure. and they give money and do what ever we please so... lol, there ya have it

• if you seriously have to ask then I can honestly tell you that you will never be in a happy long-term relationship because you just don't know what's important.

its because they click, they love each other, they have compatible personalities.

• Listen.i don't understand why you have to call them ugly. Maybe it's because your mad or jealous at the fact that average looking girls have the right to have "hot" guys. Guys are only human it doesn't mean all "hot" guys like "hot" women all the time, it's whatever attracts them in their perspective. A lot of stuck up hating girls question, "WHY IS THAT HOT GUY WITH THAT CHICK?! SHE'S UGLY! HE SHOULD BE WITH ME! AT LEAST I LOOK HOT!" you'll never get a guy or last long with one if that's your attitude or carry yourself that way. If you weren't so "hot" would you be asking this question BRAT? Got all the "looks" but where's the personality and brains that come with it? what's the definition of hot anyway.i leave it up to the eye of the beholder.

• define ugly?

to each their own.

no yes or no answer, its someone else's life leave it alone.

guys will date woman who is not bitchy

• Why do I see hot hicks with nerdy guys?

• I need to get out more, seems like I only see hot guys with hot girls. Very rarely do I seen beauty with someone not so gifted. Very rarely.

As several have asked before, what do you define as ugly. As an older man, my evaluation of women is much more lenient than most others. Because I am older(and arguably wiser), I look more fore personality than looks. I have never dated a hottie like yourself so my experiences are a bit different from other men.

Escorts don't count.

• I would definitely like to see who you think is ugly, and throw them my way, now if this is a personal question, then maybe because some people are little princess's and more high maintenance then F16. Some people have quirks right! Now this makes me feel better then maybe I can bag a hot chic like some grocery's

• Your really want know? Well first off, I agree with all the other people who answered you question.

Here is my answer: Trust. Because that girl is ugly, not attractive(according to you) he won't have to worry about other guys hitting on her. Its more of a trust and security thing.

The other is personality. Its usually the ugly, less attractive people who have personalities that will make you fall for them, despite there physical appearance. Does this work on me. HELL NO. I'm a man. I go for the full package, both the body and the personality.

Another reason could be is stability. The hot attractive girls usually have more drama than ugly, unattractive girls. They just have different issues.

Also, I know your curious and that's why your asking this question, but just be happy for them. Anyways. That's why some hot guys date ugly girls.

• Personality?

• Well, the girl pond is obviously dry so if someone is thirsty, they drink whatever is available. Also, if not that, they could have a hot body

What Girls Said 11

• Sadly some guys (not all) date women they find unattractive for two reasons. One is that some guys have a deflated ego when rejected by women they find attractive, so they go out with women they see as unattractive to inflate their ego. Another is that some are so desperate to get sex that they rely on the stereotypical notion that the unattractive women are lonely and will have sex with any man who notices them. Sometimes they will also get intoxicated with alcohol in belief that the women will see attractive to them.

• Everyone deserve a chance

• I hate when I see questions like this... I'm what you call an "ugly girl". Hot guys date ugly girls because when you don't have the looks everyone wants, you usually have the best personality. You don't judge people like "hot people" judge everyone. Its not that we have low standards, we want to be treated like any girl would. Most "hot girls" are so judgmental and sl**ty that after a guy gets past the looks they just don't want to deal with all of that BS. Not all "hot girls" are like this but most of them are. "Hot guys" realize that looks have nothing to do with any of it and after everything us "ugly girls" go through, its not even about looks, we just like you for you. We couldn't care less if your "hot" or not. Yes, I admit its a good plus, but when we find someone that likes us for us, why wouldn't we be happy?

• I think the hot guys that date ugly girls are just tired of the chase. It's like the apple tree scenario. They take the apples that have fallen from the tree because those apples are easier to get where as the apples at the top of the tree (the pretty girls) are much harder to get and in the process of trying to get these apples, a guy might fall and get hurt. Basically, the moral of the story was guys are either afraid of getting hurt therefore making them feel intimidated by pretty girls and therefore they lack the courage and patience it takes to pursue a pretty girl. Guys like that deserve the ugly girls then. The guy wants to take the easy way out and get the ugly girl and that's who they get.

Also guys know that these ugly girls will put out and do anything for male attention. I really think that's why ugly girls think theyre the s*** because they feel "pretty" because they got a hot guy to sleep with them and show them attention when in reality that guy wants her pretty friend. This goes back to the apple scenario again. The attention that decent looking guys give ugly girls make pretty girls feel they don't have what it takes and therefore prettier girls lack self esteem more than ugly girls.

Another could be the stereotypes "pretty" girls have such as: theyre stuck up, theyre dumb, theyre conceited, etc. when in reality theyre not. There are girls out there who I feel have the WHOLE package which is a great personality and pretty! But again, these girls aren't given a chance because guys are either to stupid, cowardly, or to lazy to pursue these girls. So if you see a hot guy with an ugly girl, this would probably explain it.

• what? girl where do you live? if hot guys date ugly girls then lemme know where this is at so I can board the next flight! seriously, I never see hot guys with ugly girls. I do know hot guys who sleep with ugly girls in the dark but they don't take them out in public or associate with them in public so that doesn't count. you've actually seen this?

• Oh YES! The HOTTEST guy in my school is dating this unattractive girl! Everyone is so amazed, seriously!

• by asking the qn we can clearly see the answer. how narrow minded can you be?

where's the brains to think that looks aren't everything...? you may consider yourself hot but you shld've known very well that outer beauty isn't everything. And WHO SAYS that hot guys MUST be with hot girls all the time?! jealous much? you shld take a moment and think what factors attracts a person to another.. and not just concern abt looks all the time.

• because the girl is easy and starving for attention. Most guys now a days are lazy, and they want a girl that puts out easily, and that does'nt take too long to conquer, that makes getting the ugly ones, like shooting fish in a barrel.

I don't get it either. Whenever I see an ugly girl with an extremely hot guy, I question it to the point where I think that the guy must be really lazy or near sighted.

• You asked that as if you believe that a hot guy is wasted when he is dating an ''ugly'' girl and that he should be with a more beautiful one. What you don't seem to understand is what is ugly to you might not be ugly to someone else. And in my honest opinion... you're quite ugly yourself.

• I think people don't have to be ugly to be amazed by this phenomenon. Possibly some envy, curiosity or confusion! But turn it around, my hot girl friends had dated some really bad looking guys too for different reasons! And those guys would do everything for them and treat them like princesses. I personally would not understand how it works for guys because I'm not a guy. But when you see a guy who is hot like Brad Pitt, a possible 10 who is dating a 4 to 5, you would wonder why that is.

• As you get older guys don't think about how hot the girl is, They go for the personality first then the looks...

And to tell you the truth if you like a person a lot, no matter how ugly that person is, that person is gonna look pretty to you

• Its because everyone has there different taste in one, and another opposite, or same sex I mean even being a female you may think blue eyes are prettier then brown, I mean I am straight though I see a girl, and I am like wow her hair is so pretty, though my boyfriend may

completely disagree, =] so you may think these girls you see are ugly though the guy holding her hand, may think she is beautiful.

Also her personality, that's what could have made him fall for it

or they were friends close one's before they dated maybe they have history together,

you can't just see a couple you don't know walking down the sidewalk, and judge!

=]

• They may like the girl's personality or see something in her that attracts them. Everyone has different taste after all. :)