Hot guys dating ugly girls?

Why do I see a lot of hot guys dating ugly girls? I really would like to know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good answers on this one. The hot guys that you see with what you consider ugly girls are may really not be such hot guys on the inside. It's what their core values or character are all about. Looks are very superficial and deceiving. But then again, I don't know what you consider ugly. Maybe she does have an awesome personality. Maybe he doesn't like guys staring at his girl or hitting on her all the time. Also, beautiful or hot girls are very often way too stuck on themselves to notice anyone else that they might consider as cute as they are. Hot girls can also be high maintenance girls. Lol! Why not get to know one of these "ugly" girls with a hot guy and find out for yourself. You might be in for a good learning experience.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 22

• Well, the girl pond is obviously dry so if someone is thirsty, they drink whatever is available. Also, if not that, they could have a hot body

• I need to get out more, seems like I only see hot guys with hot girls. Very rarely do I seen beauty with someone not so gifted. Very rarely.

As several have asked before, what do you define as ugly. As an older man, my evaluation of women is much more lenient than most others. Because I am older(and arguably wiser), I look more fore personality than looks. I have never dated a hottie like yourself so my experiences are a bit different from other men.

Escorts don't count.

• if you seriously have to ask then I can honestly tell you that you will never be in a happy long-term relationship because you just don't know what's important.

its because they click, they love each other, they have compatible personalities.

• Your really want know? Well first off, I agree with all the other people who answered you question.

Here is my answer: Trust. Because that girl is ugly, not attractive(according to you) he won't have to worry about other guys hitting on her. Its more of a trust and security thing.

The other is personality. Its usually the ugly, less attractive people who have personalities that will make you fall for them, despite there physical appearance. Does this work on me. HELL NO. I'm a man. I go for the full package, both the body and the personality.

Another reason could be is stability. The hot attractive girls usually have more drama than ugly, unattractive girls. They just have different issues.

Also, I know your curious and that's why your asking this question, but just be happy for them. Anyways. That's why some hot guys date ugly girls.

• Personality?

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 14

• Its because everyone has there different taste in one, and another opposite, or same sex I mean even being a female you may think blue eyes are prettier then brown, I mean I am straight though I see a girl, and I am like wow her hair is so pretty, though my boyfriend may

completely disagree, =] so you may think these girls you see are ugly though the guy holding her hand, may think she is beautiful.

Also her personality, that's what could have made him fall for it

or they were friends close one's before they dated maybe they have history together,

you can't just see a couple you don't know walking down the sidewalk, and judge!

=]

• As you get older guys don't think about how hot the girl is, They go for the personality first then the looks...

And to tell you the truth if you like a person a lot, no matter how ugly that person is, that person is gonna look pretty to you

How do you explain Hugh Hefner then?

And all the guys who wish they were like him?

I think this describes a good amount of the male population that still goes for looks even after a certain age...

• so they make balance in the universe. .. I read an article once that good looking people don't care if their partner looks good as they believe that they are hit enough to bring cute babies. .. lol

• I think the hot guys that date ugly girls are just tired of the chase. It's like the apple tree scenario. They take the apples that have fallen from the tree because those apples are easier to get where as the apples at the top of the tree (the pretty girls) are much harder to get and in the process of trying to get these apples, a guy might fall and get hurt. Basically, the moral of the story was guys are either afraid of getting hurt therefore making them feel intimidated by pretty girls and therefore they lack the courage and patience it takes to pursue a pretty girl. Guys like that deserve the ugly girls then. The guy wants to take the easy way out and get the ugly girl and that's who they get.

Also guys know that these ugly girls will put out and do anything for male attention. I really think that's why ugly girls think theyre the s*** because they feel "pretty" because they got a hot guy to sleep with them and show them attention when in reality that guy wants her pretty friend. This goes back to the apple scenario again. The attention that decent looking guys give ugly girls make pretty girls feel they don't have what it takes and therefore prettier girls lack self esteem more than ugly girls.

Another could be the stereotypes "pretty" girls have such as: theyre stuck up, theyre dumb, theyre conceited, etc. when in reality theyre not. There are girls out there who I feel have the WHOLE package which is a great personality and pretty! But again, these girls aren't given a chance because guys are either to stupid, cowardly, or to lazy to pursue these girls. So if you see a hot guy with an ugly girl, this would probably explain it.

• I myself dated a pretty girl, and I'm a handsome guy myself. We both had great personalities, (well I thought she did at first.) After 5 months passed, she cheated on me. It wasn't surprising because people told me she was trouble and she sometimes acted weird and defensive for petty reasons. However I trusted her and she was always kind and fun to have around. Afterwards, I hated her and never wanted to deal with her again. Then I dated a subaverage-looking girl, who happened to be my bestfriend that liked me ever since we were 3rd grade. About a month later, when my ex wanted me back, she found out I already have a girlfriend and she was outraged. I told her to take her violent pursuers and fuck off. The last thing I want to do is get into a fight with some other guy and give him braindamage (I'm not trying to sound tough, but I've been in MMA for about 8 years so I have aggression.)

• Sadly some guys (not all) date women they find unattractive for two reasons. One is that some guys have a deflated ego when rejected by women they find attractive, so they go out with women they see as unattractive to inflate their ego. Another is that some are so desperate to get sex that they rely on the stereotypical notion that the unattractive women are lonely and will have sex with any man who notices them. Sometimes they will also get intoxicated with alcohol in belief that the women will see attractive to them.

More from Girls
9