GUYS: what do you guys think about tall girls?

i just want to know what you guys think about tall girls? I play tennis and well yeah usually tennis players are pretty tall I'm about to be around 6 ft tall does being this tall kinda freak guys out?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Only dumb asses that want the woman to be a little helpless idiot who's weak an dependent on them. A lot of men are mentally healthier than that though. In a way, your in luck if the guy looks scared of you it means that he's buying into the whole stereotype of what a man should be like. Guys like that are trouble they want a woman who will be submissive to their sorry worthless ass.

Personally I love tall women I'm five eleven so I would like her to be at least six feet not skinny either, proportional women like that have every thing a woman has only more of it from legs to lashes it heightens the whole effect , I dream of meeting a girl like that some day.

The problem is all the brain washed sissy ass girly girls that want to be protected and taken care of like an 8 year old child, natures mistakes those ones.

• No it has nothing to do with short women it has to do with women who act helpless and men who are intimidated by tall women. BUT at this point I'm kind of sick of trying to explain that to someone who is either drunk or a mental invalid I really don't have the time to waste.

• ... It seems to be that a shorter woman must have done you in good in the past, which judging from your post you most likely deserved and now you are very bitter towards them. If that's the case then you should be putting yourself down, not other people.

• So I misinterpreted the "little helpless idiot" and "brain washed sissy ass girly girls"? I don't think so. You not only put down men who like shorter women but you put down shorter women and generalized them as well which makes YOU look like the ass, not the men or women you are referring to in your post. Tall women can also(which I have seen for myself) be just as "sissy" or "helpless" so you make no sense at all...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 13

• I'm only 6ft Chinese-American and even though some of my buddies tease me, I still love tall girls or girls taller than me, I dun mind dating a girl like Maria Sharapova and I dun freak out. Tall girls are a turn on, as long as they are as confident as I do about my height and my race, who cares what others think! ^_____^

Don't worry if some guys freak out, it's common, maybe they do not know how to approach tall girls even though it's similar to talking to other girls of other height levels

• im 6'6 so you would be the perfect height for me! I love tall girls.

• i'm a tall guy so I don't mind tall girls

• I know tall girls usually have trouble finding guys. Personally I LOVE dating tall girls. I'm 6'4, so that means I don't have to bend my body is ridiculous ways to try and compensate for shortness. The fact that I can kiss you without have to slouch into it is highly awesome. you play sports? Wow you sound like a dream girl to me

• I'm 6' and often don't run into girls taller than me, but I think I'd be bothered about being with a girl who's taller than me, I've asked some shorter friends and they avoid women taller than them..

Come to think of it, although the tennis player Maria Sharapova is very attractive, I'd think twice about dating her because she's taller than me. But if she didn't have a problem with it I'd be game. So if you are fine with it, your guy may be too.

• You aren't tall. You're short.

• no...are you hot?

im only 5'10 but I don't give a crap if a girls tall. If she looks good she looks good. you know

• I'm 6'5", and where I'm from a 6' tall girl is almost unheard of due to the ethnic majority tending to be much shorter than 6'. I would be a little mystified, lol, but not freaked out at all.

• And the ethnic majority is...?

• I'm around 6' and I personally am more attracted to a shorter girl... but that's just me.

I wouldn't rule out a girl around my height or a little taller tho... ;)

• hawt! in fact, the hottest creatures on earth! PERFECTION!

and when girls are taller than me, it does something magical to me, the coolest thing though is that most of the tallest girls are humble and we guys can talk to them easier, and who knows what else follows...

I've never got along with a little girl, they're rather rude or nasty, I don't know I think I fear them.

• Wow I just looked at that website, your description is so precise, it's like one of the wonders... although I take back one thing I said back then 4 months ago, it's not that easy to even get to talk to a taller girl, I tried to recently and it was embarrassing, and how ironic she ended up spending the night with a little bit shorter than me, I don't know how.

• I can totally dig what your saying here about women being taller! I love tall women if their taller than me it's just incredible every thing is bigger , more so it's incredible like seeing one of the wonders of the world. Have you been to tallwomen.org?

• Aw! thanks hon :)

• Show Older
  • Guys who are shorter than you won't be attracted to you on average. We guys don't like being less "manly" then our women. We like being bigger and stronger then them! So we feel really manly around them. It also makes us feel more confident, which is probably the reason why short guys on average are less confident in approaching girls then tall ones.

• Speak for your self, I don't give a crap about any of that stuff, that garbage ruins mens lives f***s their head up.

• It'd freak out most guys, to be honest. I know on nights out a lot of my friends are like, "OMG TALL GIRL" but I'm 6'2" myself so find it easier talking to a tall girl than a more petite female.

In the end, it's all about preference.

• Dear God, I'm spending too much time on the internet if I'm getting recgonised across websites.

• Your on Tsr

• if I were taller than her I wouldn't care but I'm only 5'10 :x

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion it shouldn't be a problem as long as you find a guy taller than you. If dating a shorter guy doesn't bother you then that could also be an option. Alls I know is that tall girls like that are models! (:

• Oh my God you beast! You're so lucky! Btw when I say beast I mean it as an awesome amazing thing. Not an insult. For some reason most people take that as an insult. I'm only 5'6" :( You lucky duck

• I remember being in vegas and checking out this really tall girl. I was looking at her leg an the size of it just struck me I actually got a little dizzy she was so hot!