Guys put their hands down their pants?

Why do guys put their hands down their pants? So I have always noticed that guys have to adjust themselves down there. But would it be considered playing with them selfs if they are wearing the stretchy shorts and like put their hand in their pants for a couple of seconds and they do that a few times in class? Do they really even notice? Do guys do that even if they like a girl in the room?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Their probably itchin their balls, but some guys actually might be but most guys wouldn't play with themselves in public, and well even when it itches, if I'm with a girl, I try to ignore it.

What Guys Said 2

• coz my balls got warm , or uncomfortable

• If things are in an uncomfortable position it can be painful. Especially in something tight. Pinching a testicle is never fun and if you have an itch you scratch. I try to be somewhat discrete about it though.

What Girls Said 1

• Only trashy guys do that in front of people. That is disgusting and unsanitary.

• What is down your pants? Genitals and butt. Would you want someone touching their genitalia and then touching you right after? Probably not. Also I would hope most people wash their hands MORE than once a day. That's just nasty

• Unsanitary?? how you figure? considering they stay tucked away and are not exposed to any germs. As long as you wash once a day they are much cleaner than your hands are.

• Agreed.