• Ask
  • myTake

Guys put their hands down their pants?

Why do guys put their hands down their pants? So I have always noticed that guys have to adjust themselves down there. But would it be considered... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Their probably itchin their balls, but some guys actually might be but most guys wouldn't play with themselves in public, and well even when it itches, if I'm with a girl, I try to ignore it.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• If things are in an uncomfortable position it can be painful. Especially in something tight. Pinching a testicle is never fun and if you have an itch you scratch. I try to be somewhat discrete about it though.

• coz my balls got warm , or uncomfortable

What Girls Said 1

• Only trashy guys do that in front of people. That is disgusting and unsanitary.

• Agreed.

• Unsanitary?? how you figure? considering they stay tucked away and are not exposed to any germs. As long as you wash once a day they are much cleaner than your hands are.

• What is down your pants? Genitals and butt. Would you want someone touching their genitalia and then touching you right after? Probably not. Also I would hope most people wash their hands MORE than once a day. That's just nasty

What They Said On Facebook