Do girls sleep with guy friends soon after breakup with boyfriend?

I dated her for 2 years, she lived with me the last 18 months of it, loved each other. The last 6 months was a lot of arguments. I broke up with... Show More

Alright, forget the dude, and the "forced" bulls**t. She opened her legs the night after the break up, after living with me 18 months. Does anyone understand, either side of the story? I can't get past it, I don't think I could ever do that!

Most Helpful Opinion

• My guess would be that if she slept with someone that soon after you broke up with her than things probably weren't going well anyway. She said she was depressed. She was probably just looking for company to help her cope. At least she was honest with you about it. Either way, you took her back. I think as long as she stops seeing the guy friend you should let it go. You obviously love her, try talking to her about it.

Good luck.

Side Note: If he did force himself upon her than maybe you could help her find someone to talk to about it. Most women that are sexually assaulted don't tell anyone or take action in fear that they won't be believed.