Do girls sleep with guy friends soon after breakup with boyfriend?

I dated her for 2 years, she lived with me the last 18 months of it, loved each other. The last 6 months was a lot of arguments. I broke up with her, 2 days later I was in her old room to take back what I said.

Whoa now. She had a guy friend over just the night before, drank and had sex. She says she was very drunk and depressed. She claims she didn't want to sleep with him, she claims he was very forceful which was "a shock since he was always so nice." She claimed to just "let it happen."

She knew he liked her a lot and wanted a relationship with her, but she always still kept him as a friend. Now after this "forceful sex" she's still friends with him.

Is she at fault for keeping a guy like this as a friend?

How many of you girls sleep with guy friends during breakups with a man you love? And how soon after?

I took her back, but it's as if she cheated on me even though I did "officially" end it for 2 days. OMG I'm going nuts.

Alright, forget the dude, and the "forced" bulls**t. She opened her legs the night after the break up, after living with me 18 months. Does anyone understand, either side of the story? I can't get past it, I don't think I could ever do that!

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess would be that if she slept with someone that soon after you broke up with her than things probably weren't going well anyway. She said she was depressed. She was probably just looking for company to help her cope. At least she was honest with you about it. Either way, you took her back. I think as long as she stops seeing the guy friend you should let it go. You obviously love her, try talking to her about it.

Good luck.

Side Note: If he did force himself upon her than maybe you could help her find someone to talk to about it. Most women that are sexually assaulted don't tell anyone or take action in fear that they won't be believed.