My boyfriend is very emotional and dramatic about everything.

my boyfriend is very emotional and dramatic about everything. if I say the wrong thing, he will hold it against me. he's like a baby who needs to be... Show More

OK just to let people know, he's not a fag, he's into sports & the marines and stuff like that, he's really hot and has a lot of friends (mostly guys) he's completely normal, but this is his first time "falling in love" so maybe he's just being careful?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex-boyfriend of 5 years used to be like this. He was SO emotional and would cry about a lot of stuff and he was overly jealous. I finally got overwhelmed with it all and ended it. I told him if he doesn't change, then I could never be in a relationship with him again. A couple months later, we got back together and he was a completely different person. Stopped getting jealous at things, stopped crying and getting emotinal. If I could though, I would take back saying that. He then built up a wall and RARELY showed me any emotion at all.(I had broken up with him about 3 years ago and after getting back together, he's been like this since) And now he has turned into a self centered ass that acts like nothing can phase him. Same with you, he is a total jock, extremely hott, he's the star of the football team, and rather big (swoll) for our age. That's why it was so weird to see him get so upset. But please be careful on how you act on this, because if I could, I would take back ever asking him to change. It has now led me to heart break and I'm miserable. I would do anything to get that back.