• Ask
  • myTake

Girl body types

i am a young girl and I never was concerned about my weight, because of some recent changes I had to make in my diet I lost 20 pounds, I was never fat at all, I was never self conscious. but now I am 113 pounds and I am 5'5...now that I have lost the weight I feel like I am so conscious of the way I look ad I want to lose more, but naturally I lost my chest and my butt along with it, to all the guys out there, what is YOUR favorite body type on a girl..whenever iask my boyfried he says your beautiful no matter what, so I need others advice who will actually be honest with me. thanks so much <33!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well your boyfriend is both right and wrong. he is likely not lying, it really doesn't matter to his love-struck heart what you look like at this point. on the other hand, when it comes to what most people think (and it seems that concerns you), there are ideals of what a woman should look like.there is some disagreement here of course, but me and most of the guys I know generally prefer this type:tall, thin waist, thin thighs, slender and toned legs, a small tight rock hard butt, perky round breasts (bigger is generally better to a point).I'd say you are likely looking pretty good right now, you are nice and thin and probably have a great ass. many men like myself love tiny cute little asses. you may be a little small up top, but it is much better to be thin and small chested than big all around. try to keep a thin, toned, youthful body. if you care enough about the breast problem then just get implants eventually. they are pretty common these days, no big deal. I say you deserve it. why shouldn't a nice slim girl like you be allowed to have nice boobs too? I say treat yourself sometime when you have the money.

What Guys Said 9

• I personally like a girl who's got tight curves , most guys I know find a girl looking like a stick unnatractive, but in your situation I'd say stay the way you are you sound great, I also agree with crysis93's statement big breasts are not really as popular among guys as women would like to think.P.S if your boyfriend says ¨your beautiful no matter what¨ he most likely meens it ,its not a lie. It is a common phrase used by guys but its true,

• A girl's butt and legs are the most important (apart from the hair and face and skin).Don't "go on a diet." Going on a diet implies that you will go off of it. And don't judge yourself by the scale. Instead, take pictures daily or weekly to keep track and compare. Go to the gym regularly and do these exercises: Deadlift, Romanian Deadlift, Squat, Good Mornings. And then do pilates.Look up these exercises on youtube if you don't know them. A girl who weighs more than another girl of the same height may actually be more fit and sexier because she will have more muscle in the important places and less fat.Good Luck!

• basically be fit. play some sport to keep fat off and develop some muscle tone. A toned body is HOT, not a skinny one-theres a difference. there's nothing wrong with a bit of chubb, but only a little. Id prefer a girl with a bit of meat as opposed a girl that was too skinny. Also having good proportion with chest, butt and rest of body is important. Best thing you can do though is pick a sport like tennis or swimming that can keep you fit and build some very light muscle tone.

• hmm I like skinny OR thick girls. I guess I'm not very picky lol I find most girls attractive no matter what their weight is. I think you should put on 10 pounds and try to get some curves back lol

• my fav part about a girl is her smile and eyes but body type wise I don't like anything too extreme but I like the girl to be in the middlle of skinny and curvy so healthy? lol yes

• I personally like the taller, sturdier type of girls. Not fat, but with some curves and meat on their bones. I don't want her ribs poking me when I hug her, lol. I know other guys who prefer the stick-thin model with fake boobs look, though. In the end it's about the whole package, how you present yourself. So as long as you look healthy and well-groomed, and have a decent personality, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• My favorite body type is any body type.It sounds so cliched but that's just how I feel, lol.Well, I mean I'm not particularly inclined to overweight girls or girls with big/huge breasts/butt, but otherwise...But if I was had to choose, it would be a medium body type. Not overly fat, or overly skinny. Average height, 5'3 - 5'8 maybe?Breast and butt size would not matter to me even then, though.Sounds cliched, but I'm seriously being honest! :(

• "I lost my chest and my butt along with it"Guys are not as concerned about breast size as society makes out. And many guys like small ass. :-)

What Girls Said 4

• DUDE! be happy that ur only 113 lbs. lol some people would kill to be that wieght

• nonono!im sure that you were the perfect weight beforehand! I'm as tall as you and weigh 120lbs and am STILL told that I'm too small, and being 113 doesn't seem necessarily as healthy as your previous weight.i wish you the best,care

• well I'm not authority on what guys want. but from what I've heard no guy wants to date the '12 year old boy' stick thin. and personally I just don't think it looks very natural to have all bones showing, I know lots of girls are naturally thin, just sometimes makes me wonder what happens when they lay on a flat surface if parts of their spine dig into the floor. idk, I think I'm alone in that thought, oh well.just try to find a healthy weight, and be happy with yourself! a guy shouldn't care if you are too thin or some meat on the bones, he will be looking at your personality and if not he's probably too shallow anyway.

• link which pic do you like better?