Why is he so angry when it's his fault?

can someone please give me their advice as to why my boyfriend got so defensive when I caught him cheating? I will admit I may have said a few rude things to him but the majority of the time I was either crying or trying to explain to him how hurt I was. yet he was so angry with me, making me feel... Show More

thank you ladies for your advice, it really did help me shed some light as to why he was so rude to me. I did blame myself for a long time but I see now that it isn't my fault or loss its his thank you so much ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok...I'm going to say what others on here obviously won't. because society is way too damn politically correct nowadays..let's keep it real, people...It's because he's a sorry, no good lying, cheating piece of sh*t that probably has a little pecker so he tries to justify it by screwing around with nasty bitches on the side, cheating on his wife to regenerte his masculinaty. That's why. And who cares if you were "rude" to him. He was rude for sleeping around, right? You should have waited until he was asleep, handcuffed him to the bed, and then beat him in the balls with a baseball bat. What an asshole. I hope you weren't dumb enough to forgive him, right? You should go sleep with his best friend or something. It's guys like him that give good guiys like me a bad rap, because once a woman is cheated on, they tend to have trust issues for the rest of their lives and take that frustration out on their next boyfriend too. I hope he catches the clap, and his little d*** falls off from f***ing around like that...asshole. Next time you talk to him, tell him you screwed his brother, or dad, or best friend, just so he can feel the pain like you did.