Why Do White Chicks Love Black Guys?

Is it a fashion trend or something deeper? I would love to know what white girls find so fascinating in my ethnic group...Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black...is it a pheromone we're excreting out of our skin? lol or is it a personality/ culture issue?

Hey people, firstly it's been awhile since I've been on here and I'm appalled at my use of language and grammar! Lol it's truly been an eye opener and seeing how much I've grown and changed! :-D

Secondly Merry Christmas all and have a Happy New Year!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sometimes it seems like black guys are the only guys who ever show interest in me.

Lets face it, black guys are better than white guys at showing interest in a girl, so more times than not they are probably going to get the girl.

Another reason is, like others said, black guys tend to be cool and funny. They also tend to be more muscular and athletic -->sexy.

• To your second comment...don't you think most white guys are scared of girls? A black guy will step up if you will. And of course girls like it. Doesn't matter white black asian. Women like a guy that can step up take charge and protect them. Confidence of a black man is unparalled. I think it comes from being tested by racist pieces of sh*t since the day you're born.

• yea black guys show interest in a girl by behaving like an absolute serial rapist.

• Exactly, they for some reason generally have more confidence. Girls are attracted to confidence, that's really all there is to say about "why".

What Girls Said 56

• I'm sorry. but you're no better than the guys that you are degrading. be the man that you claim to be and never ask another one of these questions that would get people so upset. you're only proving to most people that black guys can be concieted. Beauty is only skin deep. & it's called Viagra. No need to show off when you should be thanking the white guys that produces your white girls! it's a give and take.

• .................... ?_? ........................... ....oooo...k.

aaaaaaaanywho

• my love, I am a charming and respectful individual, more so than most, if not every guy uve met...and I believe in giving respect to everyone until they give me a reason to take it away. You've now decided to talk to me on a less derogotary manor, hence why I now apologize for calling you an idiot...but my friend, you know nothing about me..so please, next time be careful about the manor in which you choose to express your opinions. That is all.

• Thank you.

• i disagree with most anwsers...yes some do for those reasons but not most and it gives interracial couples a bad name..i personally only date black men (I am white)but for several reason which none have been mentioned. 1.) I was in a very very bad relationship with a white man who abused me in every possible way and caused me to miscarry our child and now have a huge chance of never being able to have children according to doctors (my main goal in life was to be a great mother to 3-5 children)and now every time I think or try to date a white man I see him am repulsed. 2.) I have never been attracted to hispanic or asian guys but I love the contrast of dark skin (not just tanned) agaisnt mine. 3.) black men usually not always but usually have better bodies (more muscles) 4.) easily attracted to me ( I was unfortunatly "blessed" in the booty department 5.) the love of my life (who I've been going on 3 years off and on with now) is black...even though he thinks he's white lol.. 6.) I've been treated better by every black guy I've dated compaired to white guys (that may b luck tho) 7.) mixed babies are the prettiest! hehe and several others...none of my reasons are because its a trend...taboo...to p*ss off my parents...or any other stupid reason oh! and its def not because they "have bigger packages" because that is not always true at all...and girls if you dating a blk man just in hopes of him having a big penis...dont use him! just go buy a dildo and stop being stupid and using ppl!

• Ur #1 just made everything else you said irrelevant. sorry. seek therapy. you don't need to carry that baggage around. it's not healthy.

• Any of my previous comments either on this or anuva question....i love black females, I hate 2 love them but I love them....i believe the biggest test 4 a black man, is handling a black woman, simply because we're so alyk. I'm definately gona have my kids with a black lady...nothing to do with bein racist, because most of my most fruitful relationships have been with white girls....its just that I want a black prince 2 call my own..lol its funny how you people keep poppin up....i call you lot reserved ra

• Lol lemmi start that again cos I copyed anutha 'lol its funny how you people keep poppin up....i call you lot reserved racists...i asked this question 2 females...p*ss off and ask ur own questions and stop ridin on my d***'

• (most) have a swagger and confidence about them that white guys just don't have. it's sexxy (:

• Sure ...

• First, generalizations are stupid. Second, Some people are using "swagger" in the context of "thuggism, I hope you do not. That's not what I consider swagger . Right now I am feeling out\taking to\casually dating two black guys, one Asian guy and one white guy. They ALL have swagger. Well the white guy has TOO much swagger to me.

• and (most) white guys have a larger sense of responsibility and work ethic that most black men don't have. swagger...how irrelevant.

• i personally prefer white guys and am white. I don't know if it is a fashion trend or not, though I've seen it, it isn't very prominent where I live.

but if I had to say, I think these days being "black and gangsta" is supposed to be cool. actually, I don't know if that's true. apparently being emo and a scene kid is cool?

but interracial dating is becoming more and more prominent. I'd like to think it's perhaps because people are becoming more open to the idea that race is not a boundary within which we should enclose ourselves. instead, we feel freer to consider people from other ethnic backgrounds as potential partners, based on personality as well as attraction.

• Frigin hell...why must people lyk yourself refer or bracket in the word gangsta with black...i didn't ask what you saw in gangsters, I sed black men. we're humans...

• Most nonblack people see "Gansta" as cool not black people. Just because you watch BET or MTV you think black people are like what you see in videos. Checkit if you've lived in the hood you know what a real gangster is and you know its not cool. Selling drugs, carrying guns, and living in fear of the cops and a bullet is not glamourous or cool. Its a very stressful, lonely, and unhappy life and very uncool. Most gangsters would much rather have grown up with both parents and live in the burbs.

• Ahh np = no problem.....it all makes perfect sence now! :P

• i don't think it's that there's an overwhelming number of white girls that like black guys, but people in general feel freer than ever to like anyone in any race.

• I'm a white girl and I love black guys. I love any guy, white or black or Hispanic, who exudes confidence and takes care of his body is handsome and thinks I'm pretty. The rest is all learned through experience. You never know for sure if a thug is really a sweetheart or if a preppy white jock is a closet pervert until you jump in and take him home. I'm always open to learning more about any man that pushes my buttons and makes me tingle because white or black, he could turn out to be my perfect man. So far, none have proven themselves worthy of me which would include men from a variety of backgrounds and races. Black athletes, Hispanic entrepreneurs, white business men, and one Greek restauranteur. All in all dozens of men have caught my eye and been given opportunities to show me how awesome they are yet I'm still looking. That said, I've dated a great many black men who were drop dead marriage material but for minor issues such as a family who couldn't accept a white girl daughter or him cheating or other stupid things. Black men in general, not all, are very hot, attentive, passionate lovers with style and swag and everything a girl could want in a man. White guys, I think, are in general less passionate and more focused on how they're perceived by others by having a hot girl on their arm. They think a good job and a cute wife equals success in the eyes of the community. They seem to be more interested in how I make them look rather than how they can please me. Black guys leave all that status BS aside and just focus on me, what I'm wearing, how great my body looks, how sexy my makeup is, and just ooze sexuality and physical attraction. They, mostly, without much effort, make me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. What's not to love?

• I'm really shocked with most answers, ONLY STEREOTYPING. One question, why do black girls who date white guys always say they treat them better, like a Queen and white girls say this about black guys? The grass is always greener on the other side. I know more than enough black guys who lack confidence, who are fat, skinny, short as hell. I know tons of non black guys who have swagger most black guys can't compete with, athletic ones, many who can dance and have rhythm. I know many many black guys with high pitch voices and white guys with deep sexy voices who makes your pants wet. Some girls should move out of their little world and open their eyes, lol. Maybe you should visit Europe, the men are FIIINNNEEE. White people have not a bit pride, they always insult themselves. Not one black girl I know who only dates white guys, would ever insult black guys. They love black guys, because they are their uncles, fathers etc. Why should a black guy date a white girl, when you have the same characteristics as white guys (Stereotype Alarm) small lips, flat asses, no family bound. You also complain that white guys don't respect they mothers, but are you better? Do white girls respect their mothers. In my opinion white guys respect their mother more. Self hate at it's best.

They aren't better in bed either, it's your fault if you pick the wrong guys or can't turn them on. I had good and bad experiences with both. They aren't really bigger either.

There was this white man at an office where I worked, and all the women were into him. He was fine as hell (according to everyone, black, white, Asian, Latina whoever said the same thing) and he knew exactly what to say. He was the type to make grown women giggle just from looking in their direction. Maaan, the way women were pawning over him, you would have thought he was the CFO, not the janitor. No black or hispanic man who work or ever worked at the office had such an impact on the women.

• looool why must people like yourself come with so much fuelled venom and hate...your whole rant indirectly belittles my people, so too start off with, F*** YOU AND YOUR MUM...

Now fair enough you want to talk about how better whites are...why don't you start your own question..(its not hard believe me) and then rant all you want.

You come across insulting and one of those people that think they no more than they do, and throw the english language around carelessly to support your derogatory argu

• No black or hispanic man who work or ever worked at the office had such an impact on the women. ...

NOW, you are what I refer to as the modern racist, you hide behind flaud assumptions and inaccurate statistics to voice your actual dislike.

A Indirect Machiavellian Subtle Racist.

Dude, f*** off back to the hole you came from, the worlds changed mate...your a Dinosaur.

• Lol it's funny how emotional people can get over a question.. This question wasn't designed to stroke ego's.. it's simply a question that a lot of people do wonder about, hence the sheer amount of attention it's got... including yourself, or you wouldn't have clicked? bye.

• Meh this is such an attention whore question. You're doing nothing here but trying to masturbate your own ego, and that's very VERY unattractive. If you really had confidence and maturity, you wouldn't need to turn to the internet to validate your ego.

And to answer your attention whoring question, I like guys with confidence, but who also have education, stability, a real passion or drive for something, and great personal chemistry with me. So whoever that is, I'm attracted to regardless of their skin color.

Now how bout you go work on your confidence, so you don't have to ask egocentric questions like this.

• For someone who has been on this site for less than a day, and has only searched out questions such as this one shows how phony you really are.

The question is a very good question, one that is on the minds of many and thus many of us are interested in answers to questions like these. Just because a white girl dates and sleeps with a black man doesn't make him or her gutter trash. I am betting that this question asker is an allright hard working person who like many of us wonder why so many

• //girls tend to stray towards the lazy, non working, sleezebag men of any race//

Well it seems YOU do.

//I am betting that this question asker is an allright hard working person//

He probably is, but it's so lame when men say "why do women love me/people like me so much?", because it smacks of an over-inflated ego. A huge ego is huge a turn off. Women like men who are secure and confident, not men who have to masturbate their own ego to compensate for a lack of confidence.

• I am a white girl and been dating black men all my life. Have had tree as live in bf's and am currently going on year 4 with the one I am with now.

I think some of the attraction might have been the taboo at first, but have found these men to treat me much better than any white guy did. My girlfriends don't hear from me that my guy is all about himself in and out of the bedroom as I hear them complain about their guy.

I am very attracted to the black skin and when it is against my white body that alone sends waves of pleasure through me. I will not hesitate to have mixed race children when the time is right.

• I love you for loving us katie...NEVER forget that :) x

• Yeah I agree, Katie's a slut. She admitted on other posts that she got pregnant in a f***ing gangbang (what a whore) and her two black daughters don't know who their fathers are. So her claims to how black guys are so great seem like bullsh*t.

Black guys are generally really outgoing and so I'm sure that being from a white trash home like she no doubt is that she loves that affection.

Baseline is though, men are men, I've dated many races and only the individual matters in the end.

• MY My! Another white girl so ugly she can't even post her picture and unable to even get the interest of a guy of any race. All she can do is run her mouth with selfish demeaning comments about someone who she knows absolutely nothing about. Fortunately this post is so old very very few folks on this site will ever see your rude, condensending and demeaning comments which alone show what kind of person you really are. Enjoy your time on this site, you should become very popular very soon!

• I think that some blsacvk guys are just plain HOT! lol I only dated one and that was back in jr high... I think that some girls find black men to be more msaculine than other races... but I don't kno I find all races attractive for different reasons..

• I LOVE ALL BLACK GUYS! Sexy as hell, and it's true that they are bigger then most white guys. If you know what I mean. Truthfully I love more sophisticated black guys. I don't always go for the thugs. But it's true that most girls tend to go for the bad boy role rather then going for the ones who you see that look and act nice. It's that way for blacks and white people. No it not a race thing it's happens with every guy.

• Nothing against them, but that just doesn't seem to be the case for me or any of my white friends. I can only think of one who's had any kind of long-term thing with a black guy. I've actually seen it the other way more, as two of my black female friends have had relationships with white guys.

• I love black men because they are very masculine,sexy, and generally very sweet. Black people are just really outgoing and fun to be around. Black people also have big sexy juicy lips and that is very attractive. Well and I have to agree with INeverLovedU lol Black men are usually always big down there hahaha

• You never had sex with a black guy, no difference in the size department and I know what I speak about. About the masculine part. No offense you look cute, but that 'sthe problem. You wouldn't even get a masculine looking white guy, they often go for women, not girls.

• Well I'm obviously not a women yet I'm a f***in 16 year old girl. I'm not looking for a grown ass man Also my current boyfriend of 3 years is African American and is pretty well in doubt so thank you for knowing your sh*t.

• hmmm...wow interesting, I am black and I don't even date black men...maybe I just haven't found one that met the stereotypes these women are here are boosting black men up about. lol

• Ill have you no that uve embarassed yourself lol how culd you not date us...im so hurt by ur opinions lool

• Lol, hey sista, you are a black lady. So, black men's culture and body is not a mystery to you.

It is the same way I am more attracted to Latinas or Asian girls than to black girls these days. I am tired of my sistas. Want to discover new things. I think it is all about mystery and discovering the undiscovered.

• Not neccesarily steve, I've met black girls that know nothing of black males...even hate them!...i know one black girl that would kill you if you ever told her she was black loool

• im sorry but I am a sucker for a cute black guy...i don't know what it is...i guess it will have to be personality..and that I love basketball and football and when I play with the guys in my town they are all black..and black guys are athletic and I like that in a guy..i was in a dance crew and I was the only white person there. there were two other girls but they were black...so I guess that's what it is..

• Im sorry for the late reply on your post...im trying to keep up with every1, but sadly I'm only 1 man...and on top of that I suffer from a disorder known commonly as laziness...thank you for your input rosaline....and between me and you, if I was living in the U.S ild happily take your heart and love you in return ;) I'm a sucker for a sporty girl xx :)

• HAHA......really??

• Loool ermm, I wish...unfortunately there's this MASSIVE bit of water between us..duno who but it their...but its obvious they knew our love was waaaaay 2 dangerous for it 2 be made easy for us :D give me lyk......2years for 2day and ill be with you! Pinky promise me you?ll wait!!!?

• This is the truth:

Some white girls just find black men attractive, for some reason. it could be that they are genuinely attracted to how black men look; the very tightly curled and scratchy hair, the wide noses and thick lips, the black eyes, etc.

Some white girls are purely very turned on by the taboo, the naughty-ness, the exotic-ness, and because of this they orgasm during sex and then believe the nonsense that black men are better in bed.

Many, if not most white girls, especially in the USA, have poor self esteem and desperately need to constantly be in a relationship in order to feel worthy, hence they will go with whoever comes on to them first and/or the strongest. Often times this will be black men.

This connects with the former point: USA has degenerated incredibly in the moral and sexual arenas. The population is hyper-sexual and over-stimulated. It's common for girls to have slept with over 30 guys before they turn 21. Obviously the more promiscuous white girls are, the greater the chances are that they will have slept with someone of a different race. This also makes them terrible long term partners.

Absence of conservative values: White households are increasingly liberal and effeminate. White fathers are effeminate and don't instill proper values in their daughters. They never encourage or condition them to stay loyal to their race. hence white girls grow up being taught that it's OK to date whomever they want, regardless of race, and so they go out of their way sometimes to date inter-racially for the experience. Girls of other races, on the other hand, are raised much better; more conservatively, strictly and in masculine households - where their fathers and mothers forbid them early on to mingle outside their race.

The far-left brainwashing and the racism chokehold: white people, the world over, are held hostage by their fear of the racism concept. A minority of far leftist, with their control over the media, has successfully paralyzed whites

• Its like a fetish for some girls. but I don't think most go for losers. Girls with low self esteem go for losers and race has nothing to do with it.

• They think black guys are at the top of the d*** chain. Or that's what I heard.

• Well, I can certainly say that black guys are just as good looking as white/hispanic/asian guys. Aside from that, it's more of a girl wanting to be rebellious,.

And to answer this; "Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black " well, the fact is girls have low self esteems in general and if a decent looking guy stars talking and flirting with her. Well, she'll date him and do damn near anything for him. No matter if he's a thug or not.

My personal experince, my current boyfriend is black, I dated him because I was bored over the summer and our relationship is complicated, on/off, and I love him more than anything. I don't care that he's black, because we get a lot of hate from his family because his mom wants him to date only black girls and she's publically humilated me before. So simply put I'm not with him because he's black, but because he boosts my self esteem (refrence back to the fact a lot of girls lack a self esteem) and I've grown to love everything about him, good and bad.

• That's sad when families do that. I gotta admit, I had a 2 year relationship with a black guy, and we caught all sorts of sh*t for it. Partially from our families, but a lot more just in general from society (dirty looks, comments, etc.) and from our more racist friends.

I've since dated Asian guys and Indian guys and there was orders of magnitude less racism I experienced there. There seems to be an especially big racist sentiment surrounding white-black interracial dating in US culture.

• Firstyly it's the attitude ... they all just seem more confident. Secondly, it's the voice ... it's generally deeper and sexier. And thirdly (this may sound crazy) ... black guys smell much nicer than white guys.

• over generalization at it's best. Girl do you only hang out in the ghetto? they ALL are more confident, ALL. Stupid little naive girl OMG.

• ITS NOT BECAUSE THE COLOUR ITS JUST WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO IM ATRACTTED TO ALL TYPES.. LIKE T.I FOR INSTANCE I FIND HIM VERY SEXY I FIND AKON VERY SEXY I ALSO FIND BRADD PITT AND ENRIQUE IGLEGLASIAS OH AND JASON SATHAM. MOST WHITE GIRLS DO SEEM TO BE MORE ATTRACTED TO BLACK BOYS I THINK ITS SOMETHINK TO DO WITH THE WAY THERE FACE LOOKS LIKE FACIAL FEATURES ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

• ...try, and feel free to use my facial features as a reference point lol..be nice though. haha!

• Lol I wish it would be true. In my experience over 50% of white girls would never touch a black guy. I can't count anymore how often white girls said you are goodlooking for a black guy. Do you live near a ghetto?

• I personally have only dated black men. I am white and think I was just born that way! I was always rooting for the black family on Family Feud when I was little, and I liked hip-hop and just the black culture in general at a very young age. Now, I can't imagine myself with any other race. I don't even like the way white guys smell lol..I love the natural scent of a black man, their style, their hair, their families, their confidence, and they always seem to be more manly and aggressive in getting what they want. I could go on and on...oh! and not to mention they are MUCH more passionate in bed, and don't just act like they want to pound it like a lot of white boys out there! ;)

• Errr...well thank you for your input darling....i love you for loving me :) lol x

• It's true that most black guys are more passionate in bed. I have dated whites and black guys and baby, them niggaz kno how 2 put it on a girl. They are more in the moment, and more " how do I please you?" They are way more affectionate and loving. :)

• Lol ur making me blush lol...which is considerably hard, due to the hole skin pigmentation thing....p.s. less on the nigga terminology...thanksss

• I honestly could not tell you the reason, I'm attracted to white men and black, more so black and not just because they are white or just because they are black. I'm just really attracted to them, there is something extremely sexy the way they carry themselves.

• I always liked black guys. Their skin color is so sexy its just like chocolate and iw anna kiss him everywhere haha :P I've never dated one unfortunatly but hopefully I will someday because most black guys I've met have been realy nice. and another things is recently someone told me black guys like white girls because they are more "obedient" in bed and that just turns me ooooooonnnnn (whether its true or not idk) haha I love a man who can take charge of me :P

• Man I love all races, lol. The ideal black guy for me would be tall and macho looking and the ideal white guy for me would be tall and lanky. Asians are hot too, with their sexy ass hair. lmao.

• Well it can be how you grew up I was always the minority iv never Ben with a white man but I feel opposites attract!Or maybe attraction could play a role in it to and in any race great women could date a not so great looking guy!I love to step outside my culture and be open its about chemistry and compatibility

• Loool did you just referr 2 white females as gr8 women and black males as the ugly guyz?

• Most black males only grow up with a mother so they have A LOT more respect for women then most..Race isn't the issue tho some girls look past the color and will go for any race.

• that's has gott to be the stupidest excuse for liking black guys I have ever heard.

• I don't think it's stupid.. Thanks Ashley.

• I like them because they are very masculine, they treat girls like they are perfect, they usually don't cheat because they can be satisfied with only one girl. Most of them have deep sexy voices, too..big turn onn. They also are usually very protective of their girl.

• Just like tiger woods right?

• loool absolute idiot, take you life right now...you talk like an idiot.

• say everything your just said in reverese, then it becomes true lol.

• sexy, hot, more masculine and dominant and did I mention Sexy :)

• oh let's not forget about broke...that's always been a favorite of mine.

• The fact that my boyfriend was black honestly did not cross my mind at all when we first started dating. I thought that he was very smart and funny and that's really all that it took. I think that because we are different culturally it does add a bit of excitement and uniqueness to our relationship but it's not what makes up the entirety of it.

• Lol ohh common you cnt say it didn't cross ur mind a little bit...its painfully ovbious when you meet a black person that they are black lol x fanks for your input though :)

• Actually he's half black half asian, so it was hard to tell until you knew his last name. :D

• Woow, wot country is the asian part from?

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 38

• Another good question you should ask is why majority of the white women dating the black men are white trash. out of these interracial couples, like 90% of them I see, the white girl is like white trash. I rarely ever see a classy white chick dating a black man. Another good question you should ask.

• That is probablty thee most stupid racially provokative opinion I have heard in a long time. don't start quoting percentages, because percentages are based on facts...no a stupid guys excuse 4 adding in a bordering racist remark.

only idiots make negatie observations on people they know nothing about. thanks 4 reminding the world how pathetic humans can be.

• Do classy white women exist ?

• heidi klum and seal are now divorced because it turns out, seal is your typical hypersensitive, moody, jealous and posessive black guy. that's an intersting bit of pseudo afrocentric history you just vomited up. what other internt conspiracy theories can you share with us?

• In my honest opinion, most white girls rather stay with white guys. I guarantee you if you count the first 100 white women who walk through a store, about 95 of them are with white guys. It's just that the few who do like black guys stand out. Isn't it easier to spot a black marble in a pile of white ones than it is a white one on a pile of white ones?

• Honestly there was once a time I really used to worry about this and was somewhat offended by inter-racial dating. I must note I said at one time. I have spend a good deal of time thinking about the whys and what for's of why inter-racial dating is such an issue. The conclusion I have come to is that in the end it really doesn't matter to me any more. People are difficult to understand, and trying to understand what motivates them to make the choices they do is even more difficult, as often times they don't even understand themselves. I don't have any major race issues and can get along with most anybody. Keeping this in mind race is just a color. I'm not discounting that there are cultural differences between races, just that if you really take the time to get to know somebody that it seems to me that their race really seems to fall into the background, at least for me anyway. I work with a large population of African Americans and speaking for myself the longer I have known them the more it seems to me that we are all just people and that most of us want the same sorts of things. Respect, dignity, safety, to be loved, to be treated well. As for some of the other supposed reasons people feel they date other races, I can't really say. In my opinion if you feel the need to have some sort of justification for dating anybody regardless of race, then perhaps you should really re evaluate the reason you are seeing them. My comments are simply to express some of my views and not to offend anybody, and it is my hope that I haven't. Ultimately we are all just people, we have strengths and weaknesses and I feel the sooner we can accept that the sooner we will be able to live together peacefully.

• Lol thanks for that Bvroon....but that doesn't answer my boody question lol I appreciate the time spent on your comment though. you are part of a small and select ggroup of americans that can actually see past colour.

• It is the desire of rebellion rooted in people of all deeply. In earlier times, pretty white hot prototype "Mandingo" black, would sit on the porch of her staring across the field burning. Freud described based on the foundation of the idea of ??cultural and Mandingo as awareness of subtle implicit.

I believe without exception by the universal, all white women would like to have sex of their father. This is also obvious in women you have never met his father. Also, when you say someone, and you have never met parents they, this is a lie. If the parent you do not meet was a father, a woman is made of sperm of the father in part, she says that you have never met are similar to her father to say, "I myself never met "

So, when you crave sex father, she, and other men will start the IEGE to the wallet indirectly women. because they are taught that the gender of the parent is wrong we in hueristical society, we are pursuing the acquisition relational wrong in order to fix this. This white woman appears in the self sub-conscious like you're trying to display the visible through the action bad or negative father invisible anger.

Are built the automatic instinct to keep the white daughter of his white ones penis other than because it penetrates sexually among white men all the father. Caucasian woman comes to Mandingo prototype, she is pursuing the **** of her father unknowingly. By accepting delivery of Mandingo meat spear, white master / father claims the power of the white master / father to take away the power of the Mandingo, unbeknownst frequently and secretly to the body that it appears she I'm looking forward to.

Moreover, according to Freud (Samuels P.194) Interestingly, it is in the pursuit of Mandingo white **** / white submission power relationship. In pursuit of his white women, is Neguroido, seeking one of two results: finally white master appears, Man Dingo, Negroid his own father or sexual submission sexually in the pursuit, master sexual submission that you control that Neguroido man to submit a white. Negroids chase all extremes, such as power for Doxol paradigm.

Finally, white women, is recognized as a tool by it there is a possibility that in order to find out what will leave you better sexually white master and Neguroido man is superior physically simply, plays a sexual chess You. It is only by that it is possible to achieve the ultimate realization of human / master gay and sexual satisfaction, to establish a dominant force in the arena of both. It is sad at this point that you have abandoned as a function of their Negronon to "hunt out" are obligated Caucasian woman.

This describes the height of the recidivism rate in lesbian population. Born in 1976 exactly the pair submitted binding of male Negron and white Caucasian woman to exclude white women populaces completely because, lesbian white women, after the assumption of research and James Faulkner rise like this Pre-proof curtails that you are engaged in the lesbianism.�

• Um... here's the generally accepted explanation: A successful black man will seek out a white woman over a black woman. A successful black woman will seek out a white man over a black man (although this isn't as true, it's still generally true). White women who date black men do so generally because they have not been able to find dates with white men.

Ok, I know there are plenty of exceptions to this rule. I know many of you will be able to cite examples that are not consistent with the above explanation. The question is, though, a general one and therefore the response has to be general. So, I'm talking about the rule, not the exceptions to the rule.

Until black males get their act together in terms on income levels, education levels, stop fathering kids then running away, stop the "cool pose" posturing, etc. I don't think too many white women are going to be thinking they are too sexy. There's a lot of articles and data about how more and more black females are starting to consider non-black males because of these statistics which are sad, but true. I know I'm not being politically correct, but at least I'm basing my post on real data and real trends.

Lastly, if I'm a black man, I'd think twice about making a big deal about genitalia size. The biology of mammals is such that the more advanced the animal, the smaller the genital size. A horse is hung bigger than a lion; a lion's bigger than a gorilla; a gorilla's bigger than... well OK, I think you get the idea. This is why I never got why black dudes would brag about this. It's embarrassing.

• My bs radar is going off. I detect you are white and mad about some girls you know or would like to date yourself, that are currently dating black guys. I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

• They dont, just a minority of white women. the percentage is too small for you to say "white girls" without using the word "some" in front of it in the question you are asking.

• For the most part women like black men, because they are men... lol in order for anything to make children with anything else there needs to be a 97% or more genetic similarity. Black people as a whole tend to be more masculine too, which obviously is attractive to women(not so much to men). White people are at a middle and Asians are generally feminine. As for penis size and better sexual instincts that is like trying to say a black man has a different brain then a white man. This however is impossible, because the instinctual part of the brain which controls sexuality is NOT different between human people. In fact the instinct part of the brain is the same in ALL mammalian animals. The penis size thing is most likely a result of diet and lifestyle rather then genetics. I am considered white though I am half Spanish and not to brag, but I'm far from small lol. I put the cause on my heavy protein diet and loose clothes(typical of most black men). I'm far from gangster though lol. I just like cheese and meat and why should I waste money buying pants my size or smaller when I'll have to buy some more? Scientists have already mapped the human genome and have yet to find any genes relative to how big a mans penis is.

• Everyone who reads what you read is now a dumber for doing so. makes no sense at all.

• Ok...i understood what you said but...okay.....

• Wow.. this is all wrong. I've seen some pretty wimpy black guys. The reason why some "white girls" would want to be with a black guy is because they want to fit in. I have many black guy friends and have seen how some white chicks would LOVE to get their attention because most of my black guy friends would be pretty loud and would have everybody's head turning. They eventually get tired of the attention.. and seriously egoism takes up a HUGE role on this.

• its beacuse ur smart. rich. faithful and if they end up gettin up the pole. you will be there to look after the baby. maybe it could be the chance of not gettin any STDs any way the list goes on . peace out my brother from another mother ha ha.

• Sarcastic racism...havent herd that in a while...wher do you people come from? undoubtedly americans

• No I dont....u seem to be spilling out words without actually saying nething of substance.

• ^Irony

• Black guys are like another accessory to girls.

• God knows this is the biggest can of worms! In white families it's the girls who get spoilt; in black families it seems to be the guys. This should give you a clue. I think the answer is: the white girls want to put the white guys noses out of joint and the black guys are only too happy to oblige. Both get extra kudos for 'f***ing up de white man' and they can pretend to their hearts content that this is what they are doing while they f*** each other. Very good luck to them, I say, they deserve each other. Then there's the issue of white girls who think they're black - the only thing more pathetic is white guys with the same problem. MInd you, these self-same people are usually the first to tell any black girl brave enough to date a white man she's a 'whore' or the white guy in question he's a 'trophy hunter'. Ain't multi-culturalism great?

• Lol I haven't a clue as 2 the nature of your findings but ill tell you str8...in no black family that I no of...expecially including mine...do black males get 'spoilt' lol if by spoilt you need servere beating from a young age...then ye...extremly spoilt ....but ye....you seem 2 have a lot of unchanelled anger...u shuld right a book.

• Ha ha ha ha. I don't know but I remember up in Utah their was on black guy at a table in a restaurant surrounded by like 5 of these blond white girls. It could just be the whole hip hop thing, I went through my "whigger" phase when I was young hip hop made black people like stars or something. Then theirs the thing with white guys chasing Asian girls that one I don't know what's going on. At least it will mix up the DNA a little and get rid of some of the cob webs, should make us healthier and more disease resistant if nothing else.

• Lol thank you for your input mate but b4 I leave you let me enlighten you...what made us black people STARS, is the fact that WE discovered the scienec, the arts, music, engineering...astronogy, maths....i could go on but I doubt uld believe....learn your history man...ull discover a f***ing lot about the truth.

• LOL, wow...you are one dumb ass black guy...its a fact that pretty much none of the famous scientists of mathematicians were black. none of the advances in science came from a black man. gee, why do you think that is?....so much for blacks discovering math and science lol....Im not being racists here, I'm just stating the facts...dont play the race card now!

• Lool ur an idiot....and like a true racist, which uve proved on many occasions, you've proved ur strenghts lie in your ignorance..your an actual puppet...pick up a book once in a while before you start quoting 'facts' lol they relly have you brainwashed over their in the states loool dude, I cnt even take you seriously...your simply a brain dead product of the system, go ask your own questions mr is douche, and get der f*** off my d***.

• i've seen it too with both sides. white girls that like black guys. black girls that like white guys. its just a matter of personal preference.

• Its not true at all, I'm black and beautiful and its only a minority when it comes to black men dating white women. Most white women are quite frankly too afraid to date a black guy. There is a big disparity though between white women/black guy and white men/black girl. I've date women of all races and I still find it easier for a black to date a black women obviously and hispanics than to date a white or asian women. Black celebrities and athletes are getting the white women but us regular black guy are still facing a lot of hate and racism when dating a white or asian woman.

• they don't like black men any more then they like any other race.

here are facts and studies to support this.

• Alrite, ild like to see these facts and studies....could you point me in the right direction?

• MATE...lol I genuinely haven't a clue wot ur going on about...i just thought their was a site you new..im genuienly just curious, its in my nature lol and I'm 2 lazy 2 search lool

• at question asker: why are you so desperate to discredit anyone who wants to disagree with you on this form?

• they don't. some do I guess just like the other way around..

• It's the penises. Probably a bit of the culture, too.

• because its kind of like a fantasy to white girls, to date a black male who are given the stereotypical player type.

• Their are 2 reasons for this

#1. Sex appeal - Women want masculent men with athletic bodys and features

#2. Approach - White guys over think every thing. Oh man what if she says no I will be so embarassed. Black guys act more impulsive. Well hey their sexy.

• i totally understand what your talking about. I feel like they do it because they think it makes them seem cool or popular.

• I think we see this more often now because the media is more accepting towards black men. Case in point the president of the united states is black. Now the same can't be said about black women. Media seems to not portray them quite as nice.

• strange to avoid anyone culture as per your own...

• Stereotypes and confidence. guys with confidence can get any girl, no matter his race.

• itz just that us Brothas are fcuking awesome

• sex I guess lol?

• It is not about the black man being more confident, mainly because it is more promenade in Europe and teens, teen white girls are insecure and follow the lead of their girlfriends. One gets pregnant her friend will follow. I fucked, owe it's cool, going to do it to. And then you start a downhill path, because right away you take yourself out of the competition, because your more likely to get pregnant because it's a competition with black men. Now your a young white women with a mixed child, how does your future look now. There are plenty white guys quite being retarded then get pissed at those telling you your trash and retarded.

• No sir. That definitely isn't the case. White girls do NOT chase after black men, but rather the other way around. Do not get these things confused.

• ive noticed, its that fat white girls like black guys more. I'm not sure why. but that's kind of the trend I've noticed

• really? I've noticed quite the opposite...its usually the sexiest white girls. :s

• must be from where I am then. I was just looking at a fat white girl holding a black guys hand the other day at my work. so I dk. its w/e must be the big d***s :D

• THe big muscles

• Thank you for asking so I could avoid being branded a racist for simple curiousity. Great question 5/5.

• More from Guys
    8