Why Do White Chicks Love Black Guys?

Is it a fashion trend or something deeper? I would love to know what white girls find so fascinating in my ethnic group...Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black...is it a pheromone we're excreting out of our skin? lol or is it a personality/ culture issue?

Hey people, firstly it's been awhile since I've been on here and I'm appalled at my use of language and grammar! Lol it's truly been an eye opener and seeing how much I've grown and changed! :-D

Secondly Merry Christmas all and have a Happy New Year!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sometimes it seems like black guys are the only guys who ever show interest in me.

Lets face it, black guys are better than white guys at showing interest in a girl, so more times than not they are probably going to get the girl.

Another reason is, like others said, black guys tend to be cool and funny. They also tend to be more muscular and athletic -->sexy.

• To your second comment...don't you think most white guys are scared of girls? A black guy will step up if you will. And of course girls like it. Doesn't matter white black asian. Women like a guy that can step up take charge and protect them. Confidence of a black man is unparalled. I think it comes from being tested by racist pieces of sh*t since the day you're born.

• yea black guys show interest in a girl by behaving like an absolute serial rapist.

• Exactly, they for some reason generally have more confidence. Girls are attracted to confidence, that's really all there is to say about "why".

What Girls Said 56

• I am a white girl and been dating black men all my life. Have had tree as live in bf's and am currently going on year 4 with the one I am with now.

I think some of the attraction might have been the taboo at first, but have found these men to treat me much better than any white guy did. My girlfriends don't hear from me that my guy is all about himself in and out of the bedroom as I hear them complain about their guy.

I am very attracted to the black skin and when it is against my white body that alone sends waves of pleasure through me. I will not hesitate to have mixed race children when the time is right.

• I love you for loving us katie...NEVER forget that :) x

• Yeah I agree, Katie's a slut. She admitted on other posts that she got pregnant in a f***ing gangbang (what a whore) and her two black daughters don't know who their fathers are. So her claims to how black guys are so great seem like bullsh*t.

Black guys are generally really outgoing and so I'm sure that being from a white trash home like she no doubt is that she loves that affection.

Baseline is though, men are men, I've dated many races and only the individual matters in the end.

• MY My! Another white girl so ugly she can't even post her picture and unable to even get the interest of a guy of any race. All she can do is run her mouth with selfish demeaning comments about someone who she knows absolutely nothing about. Fortunately this post is so old very very few folks on this site will ever see your rude, condensending and demeaning comments which alone show what kind of person you really are. Enjoy your time on this site, you should become very popular very soon!

• i don't think it's that there's an overwhelming number of white girls that like black guys, but people in general feel freer than ever to like anyone in any race.

• i personally prefer white guys and am white. I don't know if it is a fashion trend or not, though I've seen it, it isn't very prominent where I live.

but if I had to say, I think these days being "black and gangsta" is supposed to be cool. actually, I don't know if that's true. apparently being emo and a scene kid is cool?

but interracial dating is becoming more and more prominent. I'd like to think it's perhaps because people are becoming more open to the idea that race is not a boundary within which we should enclose ourselves. instead, we feel freer to consider people from other ethnic backgrounds as potential partners, based on personality as well as attraction.

• Frigin hell...why must people lyk yourself refer or bracket in the word gangsta with black...i didn't ask what you saw in gangsters, I sed black men. we're humans...

• Most nonblack people see "Gansta" as cool not black people. Just because you watch BET or MTV you think black people are like what you see in videos. Checkit if you've lived in the hood you know what a real gangster is and you know its not cool. Selling drugs, carrying guns, and living in fear of the cops and a bullet is not glamourous or cool. Its a very stressful, lonely, and unhappy life and very uncool. Most gangsters would much rather have grown up with both parents and live in the burbs.

• Ahh np = no problem.....it all makes perfect sence now! :P

• Nothing against them, but that just doesn't seem to be the case for me or any of my white friends. I can only think of one who's had any kind of long-term thing with a black guy. I've actually seen it the other way more, as two of my black female friends have had relationships with white guys.

• I'm a white girl and I love black guys. I love any guy, white or black or Hispanic, who exudes confidence and takes care of his body is handsome and thinks I'm pretty. The rest is all learned through experience. You never know for sure if a thug is really a sweetheart or if a preppy white jock is a closet pervert until you jump in and take him home. I'm always open to learning more about any man that pushes my buttons and makes me tingle because white or black, he could turn out to be my perfect man. So far, none have proven themselves worthy of me which would include men from a variety of backgrounds and races. Black athletes, Hispanic entrepreneurs, white business men, and one Greek restauranteur. All in all dozens of men have caught my eye and been given opportunities to show me how awesome they are yet I'm still looking. That said, I've dated a great many black men who were drop dead marriage material but for minor issues such as a family who couldn't accept a white girl daughter or him cheating or other stupid things. Black men in general, not all, are very hot, attentive, passionate lovers with style and swag and everything a girl could want in a man. White guys, I think, are in general less passionate and more focused on how they're perceived by others by having a hot girl on their arm. They think a good job and a cute wife equals success in the eyes of the community. They seem to be more interested in how I make them look rather than how they can please me. Black guys leave all that status BS aside and just focus on me, what I'm wearing, how great my body looks, how sexy my makeup is, and just ooze sexuality and physical attraction. They, mostly, without much effort, make me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. What's not to love?

• (most) have a swagger and confidence about them that white guys just don't have. it's sexxy (:

• Sure ...

• First, generalizations are stupid. Second, Some people are using "swagger" in the context of "thuggism, I hope you do not. That's not what I consider swagger . Right now I am feeling out\taking to\casually dating two black guys, one Asian guy and one white guy. They ALL have swagger. Well the white guy has TOO much swagger to me.

• and (most) white guys have a larger sense of responsibility and work ethic that most black men don't have. swagger...how irrelevant.

• Well it can be how you grew up I was always the minority iv never Ben with a white man but I feel opposites attract!Or maybe attraction could play a role in it to and in any race great women could date a not so great looking guy!I love to step outside my culture and be open its about chemistry and compatibility

• Loool did you just referr 2 white females as gr8 women and black males as the ugly guyz?

• sexy, hot, more masculine and dominant and did I mention Sexy :)

• oh let's not forget about broke...that's always been a favorite of mine.

• I LOVE ALL BLACK GUYS! Sexy as hell, and it's true that they are bigger then most white guys. If you know what I mean. Truthfully I love more sophisticated black guys. I don't always go for the thugs. But it's true that most girls tend to go for the bad boy role rather then going for the ones who you see that look and act nice. It's that way for blacks and white people. No it not a race thing it's happens with every guy.

• I think that some blsacvk guys are just plain HOT! lol I only dated one and that was back in jr high... I think that some girls find black men to be more msaculine than other races... but I don't kno I find all races attractive for different reasons..

• im sorry but I am a sucker for a cute black guy...i don't know what it is...i guess it will have to be personality..and that I love basketball and football and when I play with the guys in my town they are all black..and black guys are athletic and I like that in a guy..i was in a dance crew and I was the only white person there. there were two other girls but they were black...so I guess that's what it is..

• Im sorry for the late reply on your post...im trying to keep up with every1, but sadly I'm only 1 man...and on top of that I suffer from a disorder known commonly as laziness...thank you for your input rosaline....and between me and you, if I was living in the U.S ild happily take your heart and love you in return ;) I'm a sucker for a sporty girl xx :)

• HAHA......really??

• Loool ermm, I wish...unfortunately there's this MASSIVE bit of water between us..duno who but it their...but its obvious they knew our love was waaaaay 2 dangerous for it 2 be made easy for us :D give me lyk......2years for 2day and ill be with you! Pinky promise me you?ll wait!!!?

• They think black guys are at the top of the d*** chain. Or that's what I heard.

• I honestly could not tell you the reason, I'm attracted to white men and black, more so black and not just because they are white or just because they are black. I'm just really attracted to them, there is something extremely sexy the way they carry themselves.

• Firstyly it's the attitude ... they all just seem more confident. Secondly, it's the voice ... it's generally deeper and sexier. And thirdly (this may sound crazy) ... black guys smell much nicer than white guys.

• over generalization at it's best. Girl do you only hang out in the ghetto? they ALL are more confident, ALL. Stupid little naive girl OMG.

• Man I love all races, lol. The ideal black guy for me would be tall and macho looking and the ideal white guy for me would be tall and lanky. Asians are hot too, with their sexy ass hair. lmao.

• Well for one Black men are just really sexy. I also love the way they act how they carry themselves and how sweetly they treat there women. Although lets no forget that most black men are pretty big down there so that's a plus as well

• I always liked black guys. Their skin color is so sexy its just like chocolate and iw anna kiss him everywhere haha :P I've never dated one unfortunatly but hopefully I will someday because most black guys I've met have been realy nice. and another things is recently someone told me black guys like white girls because they are more "obedient" in bed and that just turns me ooooooonnnnn (whether its true or not idk) haha I love a man who can take charge of me :P

• Well I'm hispanic but I can tell you one BIG reason why girls like black guys lol =D

• ITS NOT BECAUSE THE COLOUR ITS JUST WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO IM ATRACTTED TO ALL TYPES.. LIKE T.I FOR INSTANCE I FIND HIM VERY SEXY I FIND AKON VERY SEXY I ALSO FIND BRADD PITT AND ENRIQUE IGLEGLASIAS OH AND JASON SATHAM. MOST WHITE GIRLS DO SEEM TO BE MORE ATTRACTED TO BLACK BOYS I THINK ITS SOMETHINK TO DO WITH THE WAY THERE FACE LOOKS LIKE FACIAL FEATURES ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

• ...try, and feel free to use my facial features as a reference point lol..be nice though. haha!

• Lol I wish it would be true. In my experience over 50% of white girls would never touch a black guy. I can't count anymore how often white girls said you are goodlooking for a black guy. Do you live near a ghetto?

• I'm white and I like black guys because they're usually nice to me. It's not like I'm obsessed with them or anything.

• us white girls just do that we go for them because sometimes we might like them and sometimes white girls just do it to get on the other girls nerves

• I love black men because they are very masculine,sexy, and generally very sweet. Black people are just really outgoing and fun to be around. Black people also have big sexy juicy lips and that is very attractive. Well and I have to agree with INeverLovedU lol Black men are usually always big down there hahaha

• You never had sex with a black guy, no difference in the size department and I know what I speak about. About the masculine part. No offense you look cute, but that 'sthe problem. You wouldn't even get a masculine looking white guy, they often go for women, not girls.

• Well I'm obviously not a women yet I'm a f***in 16 year old girl. I'm not looking for a grown ass man Also my current boyfriend of 3 years is African American and is pretty well in doubt so thank you for knowing your sh*t.

• The title to this question is hilarious alone. I just love the men with the SWAGGER! You know? The men who love the RAP MUZIK?! Haha, Obviously I am kidding, I love both, White and Black, and Hispanic, I guess that's not both? Hopefully I don't come off as racist with my poor humor. But you are well dressed, You sexy man you. lol.

• I'd just like to say that you are really sexy in that pic

that is all

• I'm a black girl with a white boyfriend <3

• Lool that's gr8 2 hear...not relly on topic though are ya? lol

• Their Poor Fathers.

• Its like a fetish for some girls. but I don't think most go for losers. Girls with low self esteem go for losers and race has nothing to do with it.

• K, well, decent girls don't go for thugs or losers. It's just girls with low self esteem.

• *sigh* anuva racist...you lot are getting younger by the second...welp seeing as we're all throwing around comments, let me add 1.

you 16 and you look like a professional hooker, a absolute SLUT in your pictures...you look like a semen collector...actually You look like if I touched you, ild have to sanitise my fingers...put some clothes on...your too young to be lookin like filth...no man will wifey someone like you, looking like that. wether black, white, green or pink

• you my love will never be on my level phyically or mentally loooool keep on hating? LMAO!...dont decieve yourself by calling me a hater...

your a racist at 16

and your bodies hanging out everywhere...jokes aside, you actually do look like a typical filthy hoe...and the worst thing is, I could bet my car that you are.

• keep on hating online. truth is you'd never say that crap to my face. in fact you wouldn't even approach me at all in person. but I guess acting out online makes you feel good so whatever.

• Well, I can certainly say that black guys are just as good looking as white/hispanic/asian guys. Aside from that, it's more of a girl wanting to be rebellious,.

And to answer this; "Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black " well, the fact is girls have low self esteems in general and if a decent looking guy stars talking and flirting with her. Well, she'll date him and do damn near anything for him. No matter if he's a thug or not.

My personal experince, my current boyfriend is black, I dated him because I was bored over the summer and our relationship is complicated, on/off, and I love him more than anything. I don't care that he's black, because we get a lot of hate from his family because his mom wants him to date only black girls and she's publically humilated me before. So simply put I'm not with him because he's black, but because he boosts my self esteem (refrence back to the fact a lot of girls lack a self esteem) and I've grown to love everything about him, good and bad.

• That's sad when families do that. I gotta admit, I had a 2 year relationship with a black guy, and we caught all sorts of sh*t for it. Partially from our families, but a lot more just in general from society (dirty looks, comments, etc.) and from our more racist friends.

I've since dated Asian guys and Indian guys and there was orders of magnitude less racism I experienced there. There seems to be an especially big racist sentiment surrounding white-black interracial dating in US culture.

• Lol! you are hilarious

• Ive been hearing that a lot recently...recently being my hole life lol

• Doctor Sex:

"uld think you were the 1ns inslaved raped and killed....but that's a convo 4 anuva day haha."

> Well that's part of it..when you have to fight for your freedom....the energy, determination & self respect..... does not just disappear- the Spirit I mean. :)

• Im lost as to the point your tryna make? lool x

• The fact that my boyfriend was black honestly did not cross my mind at all when we first started dating. I thought that he was very smart and funny and that's really all that it took. I think that because we are different culturally it does add a bit of excitement and uniqueness to our relationship but it's not what makes up the entirety of it.

• Lol ohh common you cnt say it didn't cross ur mind a little bit...its painfully ovbious when you meet a black person that they are black lol x fanks for your input though :)

• Actually he's half black half asian, so it was hard to tell until you knew his last name. :D

• Woow, wot country is the asian part from?

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 38

• Honestly there was once a time I really used to worry about this and was somewhat offended by inter-racial dating. I must note I said at one time. I have spend a good deal of time thinking about the whys and what for's of why inter-racial dating is such an issue. The conclusion I have come to is that in the end it really doesn't matter to me any more. People are difficult to understand, and trying to understand what motivates them to make the choices they do is even more difficult, as often times they don't even understand themselves. I don't have any major race issues and can get along with most anybody. Keeping this in mind race is just a color. I'm not discounting that there are cultural differences between races, just that if you really take the time to get to know somebody that it seems to me that their race really seems to fall into the background, at least for me anyway. I work with a large population of African Americans and speaking for myself the longer I have known them the more it seems to me that we are all just people and that most of us want the same sorts of things. Respect, dignity, safety, to be loved, to be treated well. As for some of the other supposed reasons people feel they date other races, I can't really say. In my opinion if you feel the need to have some sort of justification for dating anybody regardless of race, then perhaps you should really re evaluate the reason you are seeing them. My comments are simply to express some of my views and not to offend anybody, and it is my hope that I haven't. Ultimately we are all just people, we have strengths and weaknesses and I feel the sooner we can accept that the sooner we will be able to live together peacefully.

• Lol thanks for that Bvroon....but that doesn't answer my boody question lol I appreciate the time spent on your comment though. you are part of a small and select ggroup of americans that can actually see past colour.

• For the most part women like black men, because they are men... lol in order for anything to make children with anything else there needs to be a 97% or more genetic similarity. Black people as a whole tend to be more masculine too, which obviously is attractive to women(not so much to men). White people are at a middle and Asians are generally feminine. As for penis size and better sexual instincts that is like trying to say a black man has a different brain then a white man. This however is impossible, because the instinctual part of the brain which controls sexuality is NOT different between human people. In fact the instinct part of the brain is the same in ALL mammalian animals. The penis size thing is most likely a result of diet and lifestyle rather then genetics. I am considered white though I am half Spanish and not to brag, but I'm far from small lol. I put the cause on my heavy protein diet and loose clothes(typical of most black men). I'm far from gangster though lol. I just like cheese and meat and why should I waste money buying pants my size or smaller when I'll have to buy some more? Scientists have already mapped the human genome and have yet to find any genes relative to how big a mans penis is.

• Everyone who reads what you read is now a dumber for doing so. makes no sense at all.

• Ok...i understood what you said but...okay.....

• Wow.. this is all wrong. I've seen some pretty wimpy black guys. The reason why some "white girls" would want to be with a black guy is because they want to fit in. I have many black guy friends and have seen how some white chicks would LOVE to get their attention because most of my black guy friends would be pretty loud and would have everybody's head turning. They eventually get tired of the attention.. and seriously egoism takes up a HUGE role on this.

• It is the desire of rebellion rooted in people of all deeply. In earlier times, pretty white hot prototype "Mandingo" black, would sit on the porch of her staring across the field burning. Freud described based on the foundation of the idea of ??cultural and Mandingo as awareness of subtle implicit.

I believe without exception by the universal, all white women would like to have sex of their father. This is also obvious in women you have never met his father. Also, when you say someone, and you have never met parents they, this is a lie. If the parent you do not meet was a father, a woman is made of sperm of the father in part, she says that you have never met are similar to her father to say, "I myself never met "

So, when you crave sex father, she, and other men will start the IEGE to the wallet indirectly women. because they are taught that the gender of the parent is wrong we in hueristical society, we are pursuing the acquisition relational wrong in order to fix this. This white woman appears in the self sub-conscious like you're trying to display the visible through the action bad or negative father invisible anger.

Are built the automatic instinct to keep the white daughter of his white ones penis other than because it penetrates sexually among white men all the father. Caucasian woman comes to Mandingo prototype, she is pursuing the **** of her father unknowingly. By accepting delivery of Mandingo meat spear, white master / father claims the power of the white master / father to take away the power of the Mandingo, unbeknownst frequently and secretly to the body that it appears she I'm looking forward to.

Moreover, according to Freud (Samuels P.194) Interestingly, it is in the pursuit of Mandingo white **** / white submission power relationship. In pursuit of his white women, is Neguroido, seeking one of two results: finally white master appears, Man Dingo, Negroid his own father or sexual submission sexually in the pursuit, master sexual submission that you control that Neguroido man to submit a white. Negroids chase all extremes, such as power for Doxol paradigm.

Finally, white women, is recognized as a tool by it there is a possibility that in order to find out what will leave you better sexually white master and Neguroido man is superior physically simply, plays a sexual chess You. It is only by that it is possible to achieve the ultimate realization of human / master gay and sexual satisfaction, to establish a dominant force in the arena of both. It is sad at this point that you have abandoned as a function of their Negronon to "hunt out" are obligated Caucasian woman.

This describes the height of the recidivism rate in lesbian population. Born in 1976 exactly the pair submitted binding of male Negron and white Caucasian woman to exclude white women populaces completely because, lesbian white women, after the assumption of research and James Faulkner rise like this Pre-proof curtails that you are engaged in the lesbianism.�

• Another good question you should ask is why majority of the white women dating the black men are white trash. out of these interracial couples, like 90% of them I see, the white girl is like white trash. I rarely ever see a classy white chick dating a black man. Another good question you should ask.

• That is probablty thee most stupid racially provokative opinion I have heard in a long time. don't start quoting percentages, because percentages are based on facts...no a stupid guys excuse 4 adding in a bordering racist remark.

only idiots make negatie observations on people they know nothing about. thanks 4 reminding the world how pathetic humans can be.

• Do classy white women exist ?

• heidi klum and seal are now divorced because it turns out, seal is your typical hypersensitive, moody, jealous and posessive black guy. that's an intersting bit of pseudo afrocentric history you just vomited up. what other internt conspiracy theories can you share with us?

• They dont, just a minority of white women. the percentage is too small for you to say "white girls" without using the word "some" in front of it in the question you are asking.

• It's the penises. Probably a bit of the culture, too.

• i've seen it too with both sides. white girls that like black guys. black girls that like white guys. its just a matter of personal preference.

• Ha ha ha ha. I don't know but I remember up in Utah their was on black guy at a table in a restaurant surrounded by like 5 of these blond white girls. It could just be the whole hip hop thing, I went through my "whigger" phase when I was young hip hop made black people like stars or something. Then theirs the thing with white guys chasing Asian girls that one I don't know what's going on. At least it will mix up the DNA a little and get rid of some of the cob webs, should make us healthier and more disease resistant if nothing else.

• Lol thank you for your input mate but b4 I leave you let me enlighten you...what made us black people STARS, is the fact that WE discovered the scienec, the arts, music, engineering...astronogy, maths....i could go on but I doubt uld believe....learn your history man...ull discover a f***ing lot about the truth.

• LOL, wow...you are one dumb ass black guy...its a fact that pretty much none of the famous scientists of mathematicians were black. none of the advances in science came from a black man. gee, why do you think that is?....so much for blacks discovering math and science lol....Im not being racists here, I'm just stating the facts...dont play the race card now!

• Lool ur an idiot....and like a true racist, which uve proved on many occasions, you've proved ur strenghts lie in your ignorance..your an actual puppet...pick up a book once in a while before you start quoting 'facts' lol they relly have you brainwashed over their in the states loool dude, I cnt even take you seriously...your simply a brain dead product of the system, go ask your own questions mr is douche, and get der f*** off my d***.

• they don't. some do I guess just like the other way around..

• My bs radar is going off. I detect you are white and mad about some girls you know or would like to date yourself, that are currently dating black guys. I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

• In my honest opinion, most white girls rather stay with white guys. I guarantee you if you count the first 100 white women who walk through a store, about 95 of them are with white guys. It's just that the few who do like black guys stand out. Isn't it easier to spot a black marble in a pile of white ones than it is a white one on a pile of white ones?

• Stereotypes and confidence. guys with confidence can get any girl, no matter his race.

• its beacuse ur smart. rich. faithful and if they end up gettin up the pole. you will be there to look after the baby. maybe it could be the chance of not gettin any STDs any way the list goes on . peace out my brother from another mother ha ha.

• Sarcastic racism...havent herd that in a while...wher do you people come from? undoubtedly americans

• No I dont....u seem to be spilling out words without actually saying nething of substance.

• ^Irony

• Black guys are like another accessory to girls.

• itz just that us Brothas are fcuking awesome

• God knows this is the biggest can of worms! In white families it's the girls who get spoilt; in black families it seems to be the guys. This should give you a clue. I think the answer is: the white girls want to put the white guys noses out of joint and the black guys are only too happy to oblige. Both get extra kudos for 'f***ing up de white man' and they can pretend to their hearts content that this is what they are doing while they f*** each other. Very good luck to them, I say, they deserve each other. Then there's the issue of white girls who think they're black - the only thing more pathetic is white guys with the same problem. MInd you, these self-same people are usually the first to tell any black girl brave enough to date a white man she's a 'whore' or the white guy in question he's a 'trophy hunter'. Ain't multi-culturalism great?

• Lol I haven't a clue as 2 the nature of your findings but ill tell you str8...in no black family that I no of...expecially including mine...do black males get 'spoilt' lol if by spoilt you need servere beating from a young age...then ye...extremly spoilt ....but ye....you seem 2 have a lot of unchanelled anger...u shuld right a book.

• Their are 2 reasons for this

#1. Sex appeal - Women want masculent men with athletic bodys and features

#2. Approach - White guys over think every thing. Oh man what if she says no I will be so embarassed. Black guys act more impulsive. Well hey their sexy.

• strange to avoid anyone culture as per your own...

• because its kind of like a fantasy to white girls, to date a black male who are given the stereotypical player type.

• Um... here's the generally accepted explanation: A successful black man will seek out a white woman over a black woman. A successful black woman will seek out a white man over a black man (although this isn't as true, it's still generally true). White women who date black men do so generally because they have not been able to find dates with white men.

Ok, I know there are plenty of exceptions to this rule. I know many of you will be able to cite examples that are not consistent with the above explanation. The question is, though, a general one and therefore the response has to be general. So, I'm talking about the rule, not the exceptions to the rule.

Until black males get their act together in terms on income levels, education levels, stop fathering kids then running away, stop the "cool pose" posturing, etc. I don't think too many white women are going to be thinking they are too sexy. There's a lot of articles and data about how more and more black females are starting to consider non-black males because of these statistics which are sad, but true. I know I'm not being politically correct, but at least I'm basing my post on real data and real trends.

Lastly, if I'm a black man, I'd think twice about making a big deal about genitalia size. The biology of mammals is such that the more advanced the animal, the smaller the genital size. A horse is hung bigger than a lion; a lion's bigger than a gorilla; a gorilla's bigger than... well OK, I think you get the idea. This is why I never got why black dudes would brag about this. It's embarrassing.

• sex I guess lol?

• they don't like black men any more then they like any other race.

here are facts and studies to support this.

• Alrite, ild like to see these facts and studies....could you point me in the right direction?

• MATE...lol I genuinely haven't a clue wot ur going on about...i just thought their was a site you new..im genuienly just curious, its in my nature lol and I'm 2 lazy 2 search lool

• at question asker: why are you so desperate to discredit anyone who wants to disagree with you on this form?

• Its not true at all, I'm black and beautiful and its only a minority when it comes to black men dating white women. Most white women are quite frankly too afraid to date a black guy. There is a big disparity though between white women/black guy and white men/black girl. I've date women of all races and I still find it easier for a black to date a black women obviously and hispanics than to date a white or asian women. Black celebrities and athletes are getting the white women but us regular black guy are still facing a lot of hate and racism when dating a white or asian woman.

• i totally understand what your talking about. I feel like they do it because they think it makes them seem cool or popular.

• I think we see this more often now because the media is more accepting towards black men. Case in point the president of the united states is black. Now the same can't be said about black women. Media seems to not portray them quite as nice.

• It is not about the black man being more confident, mainly because it is more promenade in Europe and teens, teen white girls are insecure and follow the lead of their girlfriends. One gets pregnant her friend will follow. I fucked, owe it's cool, going to do it to. And then you start a downhill path, because right away you take yourself out of the competition, because your more likely to get pregnant because it's a competition with black men. Now your a young white women with a mixed child, how does your future look now. There are plenty white guys quite being retarded then get pissed at those telling you your trash and retarded.

• No sir. That definitely isn't the case. White girls do NOT chase after black men, but rather the other way around. Do not get these things confused.

• ive noticed, its that fat white girls like black guys more. I'm not sure why. but that's kind of the trend I've noticed

• really? I've noticed quite the opposite...its usually the sexiest white girls. :s

• must be from where I am then. I was just looking at a fat white girl holding a black guys hand the other day at my work. so I dk. its w/e must be the big d***s :D

• THe big muscles

• Thank you for asking so I could avoid being branded a racist for simple curiousity. Great question 5/5.

• More from Guys
    8