Why Do White Chicks Love Black Guys?

Is it a fashion trend or something deeper? I would love to know what white girls find so fascinating in my ethnic group...Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black...is it a pheromone we're excreting out of our skin? lol or is it a personality/ culture issue?

Hey people, firstly it's been awhile since I've been on here and I'm appalled at my use of language and grammar! Lol it's truly been an eye opener and seeing how much I've grown and changed! :-D

Secondly Merry Christmas all and have a Happy New Year!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well sometimes it seems like black guys are the only guys who ever show interest in me.Lets face it, black guys are better than white guys at showing interest in a girl, so more times than not they are probably going to get the girl.Another reason is, like others said, black guys tend to be cool and funny. They also tend to be more muscular and athletic -->sexy.

• Exactly, they for some reason generally have more confidence. Girls are attracted to confidence, that's really all there is to say about "why".

• yea black guys show interest in a girl by behaving like an absolute serial rapist.

• P.s. and to mikesaracino....amen brother.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 53

• I don't like black guys and I'm white

• That's fair enough I guess. As long as you've been attracted

• I have only been attracted to very few black guys. Idk not my type. I'm picky with white guys too

• Interesting... Why's this?

• Meh this is such an attention whore question. You're doing nothing here but trying to masturbate your own ego, and that's very VERY unattractive. If you really had confidence and maturity, you wouldn't need to turn to the internet to validate your ego.And to answer your attention whoring question, I like guys with confidence, but who also have education, stability, a real passion or drive for something, and great personal chemistry with me. So whoever that is, I'm attracted to regardless of their skin color. Now how bout you go work on your confidence, so you don't have to ask egocentric questions like this.

• Lol it's funny how emotional people can get over a question.. This question wasn't designed to stroke ego's.. it's simply a question that a lot of people do wonder about, hence the sheer amount of attention it's got... including yourself, or you wouldn't have clicked? bye.

• //girls tend to stray towards the lazy, non working, sleezebag men of any race//Well it seems YOU do.//I am betting that this question asker is an allright hard working person//He probably is, but it's so lame when men say "why do women love me/people like me so much?", because it smacks of an over-inflated ego. A huge ego is huge a turn off. Women like men who are secure and confident, not men who have to masturbate their own ego to compensate for a lack of confidence.

• //a white girl dates and sleeps with a black man doesn't make him or her gutter trash.//Durrr, no kidding, I've slept with several black men. They've all been classy though, just like all the men I choose to date these days. I call you trashy because I keep seeing your posts around the site insinuating it's okay for men not commit to their family and because you're denying your child a chance to know her dad. White Trash Shit there.

• Show Older
  • Their Poor Fathers.

• I'm really shocked with most answers, ONLY STEREOTYPING. One question, why do black girls who date white guys always say they treat them better, like a Queen and white girls say this about black guys? The grass is always greener on the other side. I know more than enough black guys who lack confidence, who are fat, skinny, short as hell. I know tons of non black guys who have swagger most black guys can't compete with, athletic ones, many who can dance and have rhythm. I know many many black guys with high pitch voices and white guys with deep sexy voices who makes your pants wet. Some girls should move out of their little world and open their eyes, lol. Maybe you should visit Europe, the men are FIIINNNEEE. White people have not a bit pride, they always insult themselves. Not one black girl I know who only dates white guys, would ever insult black guys. They love black guys, because they are their uncles, fathers etc. Why should a black guy date a white girl, when you have the same characteristics as white guys (Stereotype Alarm) small lips, flat asses, no family bound. You also complain that white guys don't respect they mothers, but are you better? Do white girls respect their mothers. In my opinion white guys respect their mother more. Self hate at it's best.They aren't better in bed either, it's your fault if you pick the wrong guys or can't turn them on. I had good and bad experiences with both. They aren't really bigger either.There was this white man at an office where I worked, and all the women were into him. He was fine as hell (according to everyone, black, white, Asian, Latina whoever said the same thing) and he knew exactly what to say. He was the type to make grown women giggle just from looking in their direction. Maaan, the way women were pawning over him, you would have thought he was the CFO, not the janitor. No black or hispanic man who work or ever worked at the office had such an impact on the women.

• No black or hispanic man who work or ever worked at the office had such an impact on the women. ...NOW, you are what I refer to as the modern racist, you hide behind flaud assumptions and inaccurate statistics to voice your actual dislike.A Indirect Machiavellian Subtle Racist.Dude, f*** off back to the hole you came from, the worlds changed mate...your a Dinosaur.

• 'They aren't better in bed either..They aren't really bigger either.' - ...because you've slept with a massive variety of black & white men to make your accurate conclusion?You talk out of your arse, that's your problem youngster.But when referring to white people you only have positives to say:'white guys with deep sexy voices who makes your pants wet.''Maybe you should visit Europe, the men are FIIINNNEEE''There was this white man..He was fine as hell (according to everyone, black

• Show Older
  • Most black males only grow up with a mother so they have A LOT more respect for women then most..Race isn't the issue tho some girls look past the color and will go for any race.

• I don't think it's stupid.. Thanks Ashley.

• that's has gott to be the stupidest excuse for liking black guys I have ever heard.

• Its like a fetish for some girls. but I don't think most go for losers. Girls with low self esteem go for losers and race has nothing to do with it.

• ITS NOT BECAUSE THE COLOUR ITS JUST WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO IM ATRACTTED TO ALL TYPES.. LIKE T.I FOR INSTANCE I FIND HIM VERY SEXY I FIND AKON VERY SEXY I ALSO FIND BRADD PITT AND ENRIQUE IGLEGLASIAS OH AND JASON SATHAM. MOST WHITE GIRLS DO SEEM TO BE MORE ATTRACTED TO BLACK BOYS I THINK ITS SOMETHINK TO DO WITH THE WAY THERE FACE LOOKS LIKE FACIAL FEATURES ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

• Lol I wish it would be true. In my experience over 50% of white girls would never touch a black guy. I can't count anymore how often white girls said you are goodlooking for a black guy. Do you live near a ghetto?

• ...try, and feel free to use my facial features as a reference point lol..be nice though. haha!

• K, well, decent girls don't go for thugs or losers. It's just girls with low self esteem.

• keep on hating online. truth is you'd never say that crap to my face. in fact you wouldn't even approach me at all in person. but I guess acting out online makes you feel good so whatever.

• you my love will never be on my level phyically or mentally loooool keep on hating? LMAO!...dont decieve yourself by calling me a hater...your a racist at 16and your bodies hanging out everywhere...jokes aside, you actually do look like a typical filthy hoe...and the worst thing is, I could bet my car that you are.

• keep on hating lolThe funny thing about fugly losers is that you get so bitter and angry but you yourselves won't even hit on people who are on your level so whatever.

• Show Older
  • I like them because they are very masculine, they treat girls like they are perfect, they usually don't cheat because they can be satisfied with only one girl. Most of them have deep sexy voices, too..big turn onn. They also are usually very protective of their girl.

• say everything your just said in reverese, then it becomes true lol.

• loool absolute idiot, take you life right now...you talk like an idiot.

• i said one with a white girl and a black guy... you don't know the difference in races and genders? lol But seriously "black guys treat their women better" hahahah you need to stop thjinking with your vagina pull your head out of your ass and watch jerry springer more! lol half the people on that show are black and have kids with multiple spouces and girlfriends... I know what I'm talking about

• Show Older
  • Well, I can certainly say that black guys are just as good looking as white/hispanic/asian guys. Aside from that, it's more of a girl wanting to be rebellious,. And to answer this; "Ive seen perfectly decent, smart white girls go for the most wasted black guys, simply because their black " well, the fact is girls have low self esteems in general and if a decent looking guy stars talking and flirting with her. Well, she'll date him and do damn near anything for him. No matter if he's a thug or not. My personal experince, my current boyfriend is black, I dated him because I was bored over the summer and our relationship is complicated, on/off, and I love him more than anything. I don't care that he's black, because we get a lot of hate from his family because his mom wants him to date only black girls and she's publically humilated me before. So simply put I'm not with him because he's black, but because he boosts my self esteem (refrence back to the fact a lot of girls lack a self esteem) and I've grown to love everything about him, good and bad.

• That's sad when families do that. I gotta admit, I had a 2 year relationship with a black guy, and we caught all sorts of sh*t for it. Partially from our families, but a lot more just in general from society (dirty looks, comments, etc.) and from our more racist friends.I've since dated Asian guys and Indian guys and there was orders of magnitude less racism I experienced there. There seems to be an especially big racist sentiment surrounding white-black interracial dating in US culture.

• sexy, hot, more masculine and dominant and did I mention Sexy :)

• oh let's not forget about broke...that's always been a favorite of mine.

• Firstyly it's the attitude ... they all just seem more confident. Secondly, it's the voice ... it's generally deeper and sexier. And thirdly (this may sound crazy) ... black guys smell much nicer than white guys.

• over generalization at it's best. Girl do you only hang out in the ghetto? they ALL are more confident, ALL. Stupid little naive girl OMG.

• I love black men because they are very masculine,sexy, and generally very sweet. Black people are just really outgoing and fun to be around. Black people also have big sexy juicy lips and that is very attractive. Well and I have to agree with INeverLovedU lol Black men are usually always big down there hahaha

• Well I'm obviously not a women yet I'm a f***in 16 year old girl. I'm not looking for a grown ass man Also my current boyfriend of 3 years is African American and is pretty well in doubt so thank you for knowing your sh*t.

• You never had sex with a black guy, no difference in the size department and I know what I speak about. About the masculine part. No offense you look cute, but that 'sthe problem. You wouldn't even get a masculine looking white guy, they often go for women, not girls.

• i know I'm going to stereotype but.. black guys treat girls like princesses and are usually big and tall. And they are so hilarious with their silly accent they got going on. And who can't resist that cute puppy dog face

• Well for one Black men are just really sexy. I also love the way they act how they carry themselves and how sweetly they treat there women. Although lets no forget that most black men are pretty big down there so that's a plus as well

• I'm sorry. but you're no better than the guys that you are degrading. be the man that you claim to be and never ask another one of these questions that would get people so upset. you're only proving to most people that black guys can be concieted. Beauty is only skin deep. & it's called Viagra. No need to show off when you should be thanking the white guys that produces your white girls! it's a give and take.

• Thank you.

• my love, I am a charming and respectful individual, more so than most, if not every guy uve met...and I believe in giving respect to everyone until they give me a reason to take it away. You've now decided to talk to me on a less derogotary manor, hence why I now apologize for calling you an idiot...but my friend, you know nothing about me..so please, next time be careful about the manor in which you choose to express your opinions. That is all.

• i'm not paranoid just simply asking a question you're the one calling me an idiot. don't hate just cause you know what I'm saying is true. just accept the fact that maybe there are people that would dislike a blunt question such as this. & change your attitude. as a guy you should know how to talk to a lady. don't be a disappointment to the ladies who find you charming because there certainly is nothing charming about your comments. prove me wrong

• Show Older
  • Man I love all races, lol. The ideal black guy for me would be tall and macho looking and the ideal white guy for me would be tall and lanky. Asians are hot too, with their sexy ass hair. lmao.

• Lol thanks :).......................i think....:s

• But yeh if I go for a black guy I do prefer the thugish type. loll.

• I LOVE ALL BLACK GUYS! Sexy as hell, and it's true that they are bigger then most white guys. If you know what I mean. Truthfully I love more sophisticated black guys. I don't always go for the thugs. But it's true that most girls tend to go for the bad boy role rather then going for the ones who you see that look and act nice. It's that way for blacks and white people. No it not a race thing it's happens with every guy.

• Nothing against them, but that just doesn't seem to be the case for me or any of my white friends. I can only think of one who's had any kind of long-term thing with a black guy. I've actually seen it the other way more, as two of my black female friends have had relationships with white guys.

• The title to this question is hilarious alone. I just love the men with the SWAGGER! You know? The men who love the RAP MUZIK?! Haha, Obviously I am kidding, I love both, White and Black, and Hispanic, I guess that's not both? Hopefully I don't come off as racist with my poor humor. But you are well dressed, You sexy man you. lol.

• I'd just like to say that you are really sexy in that picthat is all

• Haha ok first off, I read a few of your comments to responses, and I can just tell you are funny and have a good personality, which is extremely attractive. Secondly, you are quite sexy looking, Lastly, to answer your question, I'm not sure exactly why I like black guys better, I think it's because they seem more confident, and you don't see them acting like girls...I apologize, I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words.

• ;-)

• Haha nicee

• Hold on wait....ive used that flattery line alredy...must b a case of dashavoo :s

• Show Older
  • I honestly could not tell you the reason, I'm attracted to white men and black, more so black and not just because they are white or just because they are black. I'm just really attracted to them, there is something extremely sexy the way they carry themselves.

• im sorry I just havvve to tell you ...u look so hot in that pic!...just sayin! okay my first comment didn't apply to all black guys but honestly I don't care about skin color you looked really cute so I'm like hey! I gotta comment!

• Ohhh stop it, ur making me blush...:s haha...flattery will get you everywhere with me ;)

• I love black guys because their funny, cute , politer than white guys I mean theyre not feminin at all! and that's hot lol

• shut the f*** up

• Lol

• *deep voice* yeah yeah...fully agree, fully!...im off 2 cut my manly beard..followed by several hours of watching hardcore football...and you know what....i mite even fight someone. lol

• actually its not like that at all white girls go for black guys because they want a little adventure in their lifeor more a likely they want to be accepted white guys theese days are asshole and black guys are more therethey give you attentionor maybe we have a secrate they only know about or they understand or can relate to certian things they are going throughit is defenlty not a fashon trend and some of the most wasted black guys can keep a gurl happy and in a relationship for a long time unlike white guys who just like to play around bacially they arnt real all white boys do is play games

• Well I'm hispanic but I can tell you one BIG reason why girls like black guys lol =D

• SLUT

• Oi!...keep it clean ;-)

• I always liked black guys. Their skin color is so sexy its just like chocolate and iw anna kiss him everywhere haha :P I've never dated one unfortunatly but hopefully I will someday because most black guys I've met have been realy nice. and another things is recently someone told me black guys like white girls because they are more "obedient" in bed and that just turns me ooooooonnnnn (whether its true or not idk) haha I love a man who can take charge of me :P

• chicabonita...actually.

• That is very true.

• Haha good to know

• Show Older
  • I personally have only dated black men. I am white and think I was just born that way! I was always rooting for the black family on Family Feud when I was little, and I liked hip-hop and just the black culture in general at a very young age. Now, I can't imagine myself with any other race. I don't even like the way white guys smell lol..I love the natural scent of a black man, their style, their hair, their families, their confidence, and they always seem to be more manly and aggressive in getting what they want. I could go on and on...oh! and not to mention they are MUCH more passionate in bed, and don't just act like they want to pound it like a lot of white boys out there! ;)

• Lol ur making me blush lol...which is considerably hard, due to the hole skin pigmentation thing....p.s. less on the nigga terminology...thanksss

• It's true that most black guys are more passionate in bed. I have dated whites and black guys and baby, them niggaz kno how 2 put it on a girl. They are more in the moment, and more " how do I please you?" They are way more affectionate and loving. :)

• Errr...well thank you for your input darling....i love you for loving me :) lol x

• The fact that my boyfriend was black honestly did not cross my mind at all when we first started dating. I thought that he was very smart and funny and that's really all that it took. I think that because we are different culturally it does add a bit of excitement and uniqueness to our relationship but it's not what makes up the entirety of it.

• Woow, wot country is the asian part from?

• Actually he's half black half asian, so it was hard to tell until you knew his last name. :D

• Lol ohh common you cnt say it didn't cross ur mind a little bit...its painfully ovbious when you meet a black person that they are black lol x fanks for your input though :)

• I'm white and I like black guys because they're usually nice to me. It's not like I'm obsessed with them or anything.

• I am a white girl and been dating black men all my life. Have had tree as live in bf's and am currently going on year 4 with the one I am with now.I think some of the attraction might have been the taboo at first, but have found these men to treat me much better than any white guy did. My girlfriends don't hear from me that my guy is all about himself in and out of the bedroom as I hear them complain about their guy.I am very attracted to the black skin and when it is against my white body that alone sends waves of pleasure through me. I will not hesitate to have mixed race children when the time is right.

• MY My! Another white girl so ugly she can't even post her picture and unable to even get the interest of a guy of any race. All she can do is run her mouth with selfish demeaning comments about someone who she knows absolutely nothing about. Fortunately this post is so old very very few folks on this site will ever see your rude, condensending and demeaning comments which alone show what kind of person you really are. Enjoy your time on this site, you should become very popular very soon!

• Yeah I agree, Katie's a slut. She admitted on other posts that she got pregnant in a f***ing gangbang (what a whore) and her two black daughters don't know who their fathers are. So her claims to how black guys are so great seem like bullsh*t. Black guys are generally really outgoing and so I'm sure that being from a white trash home like she no doubt is that she loves that affection. Baseline is though, men are men, I've dated many races and only the individual matters in the end.

• oh you fat slag...

• Show Older
  • Lol! you are hilarious

• Im lost as to the point your tryna make? lool x

• Doctor Sex: "uld think you were the 1ns inslaved raped and killed....but that's a convo 4 anuva day haha."> Well that's part of it..when you have to fight for your freedom....the energy, determination & self respect..... does not just disappear- the Spirit I mean. :)

• Well thank you my good friend...why do you think that white guyz in ur view have lower confidence?....uld think you were the 1ns inslaved raped and killed....but that's a convo 4 anuva day haha....wher wos I again?

• Show Older
  • dI ahve no idea there is nothing appealing to me about a thug

• One of Katie's children was conceived in a gangbang and neither of her daughters know who their fathers are. So I think all this talk of how great her experiences are with black men are validation for the trashy life choices she's made.A person's preference is their preference, there is no "master race" of men like slutty katie will try to tell you and I think most women will find that it ultimately comes down to your individual chemistry with a man. Black, white, asian, who cares...

• kaitesmuff: most prefer not to have a colonoscopy

• What ms racist needs is about 10" of black thug to straighten her right out.

• Show Older
  • I'm not black or white but I can't beleive you're saying that black men are wasted. White chicks like what they like as well as anyone else. I don''t know why I like what I like . No one does.

• It all depends on the girl. I prefer white men and I am white... but I don't think I would mind dating a black guy, just not usually attracted to them the way I am with white guys.

• P.s. you can thank people like 'Mr is fine' for my snappiness and low tolerance when it comes to the way you talk about my people.

• Dear Mr. unimportant-white-guy (added unimportant because....well you are) I'm sorry man, it culd be because I'm a speed typer...or mayb because half the keys on my keyboard have been malfunctioning ever since I spilt coffee on it...or mayb because I simply don't give a sh*t enough to spell everything exactly right to please unimportant people like yourself....i spend way to much time writing assignments at uni m8...im deliberately making mistakes out here lol my way of sticking it 2 the man...

• Dear Mr. Cocky-Black-Guy (Added Black only because you seem to like to keep the races separate so much.) Your grammar is f***ing horrible. Your friend,lv4lv

• Show Older
  • Well it can be how you grew up I was always the minority iv never Ben with a white man but I feel opposites attract!Or maybe attraction could play a role in it to and in any race great women could date a not so great looking guy!I love to step outside my culture and be open its about chemistry and compatibility

• Loool did you just referr 2 white females as gr8 women and black males as the ugly guyz?

• I'm a black girl with a white boyfriend <3

• Lool that's gr8 2 hear...not relly on topic though are ya? lol

• Because black guys are beautiful.

• Nothing as ugly as a racist. Your comments highlight your weakness and insecurity. Swallow that.

• And 2 the rest of you racists...uve proved ur stupidity again looool ur both actual jokes loool

• Awww. well thank u. :)

• Show Older
  • Some black guys are very hot.

• most are not

• I think that some blsacvk guys are just plain HOT! lol I only dated one and that was back in jr high... I think that some girls find black men to be more msaculine than other races... but I don't kno I find all races attractive for different reasons..

• Show More

What Guys Said 37

• It is the desire of rebellion rooted in people of all deeply. In earlier times, pretty white hot prototype "Mandingo" black, would sit on the porch of her staring across the field burning. Freud described based on the foundation of the idea of ??cultural and Mandingo as awareness of subtle implicit.I believe without exception by the universal, all white women would like to have sex of their father. This is also obvious in women you have never met his father. Also, when you say someone, and you have never met parents they, this is a lie. If the parent you do not meet was a father, a woman is made of sperm of the father in part, she says that you have never met are similar to her father to say, "I myself never met "So, when you crave sex father, she, and other men will start the IEGE to the wallet indirectly women. because they are taught that the gender of the parent is wrong we in hueristical society, we are pursuing the acquisition relational wrong in order to fix this. This white woman appears in the self sub-conscious like you're trying to display the visible through the action bad or negative father invisible anger.Are built the automatic instinct to keep the white daughter of his white ones penis other than because it penetrates sexually among white men all the father. Caucasian woman comes to Mandingo prototype, she is pursuing the **** of her father unknowingly. By accepting delivery of Mandingo meat spear, white master / father claims the power of the white master / father to take away the power of the Mandingo, unbeknownst frequently and secretly to the body that it appears she I'm looking forward to.Moreover, according to Freud (Samuels P.194) Interestingly, it is in the pursuit of Mandingo white **** / white submission power relationship. In pursuit of his white women, is Neguroido, seeking one of two results: finally white master appears, Man Dingo, Negroid his own father or sexual submission sexually in the pursuit, master sexual submission that you control that Neguroido man to submit a white. Negroids chase all extremes, such as power for Doxol paradigm.Finally, white women, is recognized as a tool by it there is a possibility that in order to find out what will leave you better sexually white master and Neguroido man is superior physically simply, plays a sexual chess You. It is only by that it is possible to achieve the ultimate realization of human / master gay and sexual satisfaction, to establish a dominant force in the arena of both. It is sad at this point that you have abandoned as a function of their Negronon to "hunt out" are obligated Caucasian woman.This describes the height of the recidivism rate in lesbian population. Born in 1976 exactly the pair submitted binding of male Negron and white Caucasian woman to exclude white women populaces completely because, lesbian white women, after the assumption of research and James Faulkner rise like this Pre-proof curtails that you are engaged in the lesbianism.�

• No sir. That definitely isn't the case. White girls do NOT chase after black men, but rather the other way around. Do not get these things confused.

• ive noticed, its that fat white girls like black guys more. I'm not sure why. but that's kind of the trend I've noticed

• must be from where I am then. I was just looking at a fat white girl holding a black guys hand the other day at my work. so I dk. its w/e must be the big d***s :D

• really? I've noticed quite the opposite...its usually the sexiest white girls. :s

• THe big muscles

• Um... here's the generally accepted explanation: A successful black man will seek out a white woman over a black woman. A successful black woman will seek out a white man over a black man (although this isn't as true, it's still generally true). White women who date black men do so generally because they have not been able to find dates with white men.Ok, I know there are plenty of exceptions to this rule. I know many of you will be able to cite examples that are not consistent with the above explanation. The question is, though, a general one and therefore the response has to be general. So, I'm talking about the rule, not the exceptions to the rule.Until black males get their act together in terms on income levels, education levels, stop fathering kids then running away, stop the "cool pose" posturing, etc. I don't think too many white women are going to be thinking they are too sexy. There's a lot of articles and data about how more and more black females are starting to consider non-black males because of these statistics which are sad, but true. I know I'm not being politically correct, but at least I'm basing my post on real data and real trends.Lastly, if I'm a black man, I'd think twice about making a big deal about genitalia size. The biology of mammals is such that the more advanced the animal, the smaller the genital size. A horse is hung bigger than a lion; a lion's bigger than a gorilla; a gorilla's bigger than... well OK, I think you get the idea. This is why I never got why black dudes would brag about this. It's embarrassing.

• Stereotypes and confidence. guys with confidence can get any girl, no matter his race.

• I think we see this more often now because the media is more accepting towards black men. Case in point the president of the united states is black. Now the same can't be said about black women. Media seems to not portray them quite as nice.

• they don't. some do I guess just like the other way around..

• Thank you for asking so I could avoid being branded a racist for simple curiousity. Great question 5/5.

• Looool that's cool man.

• God knows this is the biggest can of worms! In white families it's the girls who get spoilt; in black families it seems to be the guys. This should give you a clue. I think the answer is: the white girls want to put the white guys noses out of joint and the black guys are only too happy to oblige. Both get extra kudos for 'f***ing up de white man' and they can pretend to their hearts content that this is what they are doing while they f*** each other. Very good luck to them, I say, they deserve each other. Then there's the issue of white girls who think they're black - the only thing more pathetic is white guys with the same problem. MInd you, these self-same people are usually the first to tell any black girl brave enough to date a white man she's a 'whore' or the white guy in question he's a 'trophy hunter'. Ain't multi-culturalism great?

• Lol I haven't a clue as 2 the nature of your findings but ill tell you str8...in no black family that I no of...expecially including mine...do black males get 'spoilt' lol if by spoilt you need servere beating from a young age...then ye...extremly spoilt ....but ye....you seem 2 have a lot of unchanelled anger...u shuld right a book.

• Its not true at all, I'm black and beautiful and its only a minority when it comes to black men dating white women. Most white women are quite frankly too afraid to date a black guy. There is a big disparity though between white women/black guy and white men/black girl. I've date women of all races and I still find it easier for a black to date a black women obviously and hispanics than to date a white or asian women. Black celebrities and athletes are getting the white women but us regular black guy are still facing a lot of hate and racism when dating a white or asian woman.

• Ha ha ha ha. I don't know but I remember up in Utah their was on black guy at a table in a restaurant surrounded by like 5 of these blond white girls. It could just be the whole hip hop thing, I went through my "whigger" phase when I was young hip hop made black people like stars or something. Then theirs the thing with white guys chasing Asian girls that one I don't know what's going on. At least it will mix up the DNA a little and get rid of some of the cob webs, should make us healthier and more disease resistant if nothing else.

• Lool ur an idiot....and like a true racist, which uve proved on many occasions, you've proved ur strenghts lie in your ignorance..your an actual puppet...pick up a book once in a while before you start quoting 'facts' lol they relly have you brainwashed over their in the states loool dude, I cnt even take you seriously...your simply a brain dead product of the system, go ask your own questions mr is douche, and get der f*** off my d***.

• LOL, wow...you are one dumb ass black guy...its a fact that pretty much none of the famous scientists of mathematicians were black. none of the advances in science came from a black man. gee, why do you think that is?....so much for blacks discovering math and science lol....Im not being racists here, I'm just stating the facts...dont play the race card now!

• And I?ll have you know to this day, engineers have no clue as to how they managed to build the pyramids...so they weren?t primitive mate....as a matter of fact, ever heard of the guy Pythagoras? After his visit to Africa, he came back to the western side with his theorem...he only forgot to add the fact that it was plagiarized. Seriously man, learn your history.

• Show Older
  • Aren't black penises bigger than others? Bingo!

• I dunno...alot of chicks say I have a big one...then again others say I don?t....i call those females hoes looll

• cuz we got big cocks! lol jk. I actually haven't noticed that trend.

• itz just that us Brothas are fcuking awesome

• Funny how NO ONE says white guys or ANY OTHER non-black guy are better in bed. Wonder why that is? Course it may have to do with what is said on here like:-Black guys are more confident-Black guys are more caring-Black guys are more assertive-Black guys have more muscles-Black skin is attractive-and last but not least...Black guys have bigger d***s.Am I wrong? Is there truth to this stereotype?

• because its kind of like a fantasy to white girls, to date a black male who are given the stereotypical player type.

• Whats not to like about having a big black hansome stud of a man take control of your body and make it do things you didn't know you could do? Tell me what's not to like about handling that large thick piece of black man meat and taking it into your eagerly waiting body? Seeing the contrast of black on white and the sweat that is created between the two. That's some pretty hot sh*t.

• 3 letters B...B...C Lookitup.

• I wish that were the truth!

• strange to avoid anyone culture as per your own...

• Their are 2 reasons for this#1. Sex appeal - Women want masculent men with athletic bodys and features#2. Approach - White guys over think every thing. Oh man what if she says no I will be so embarassed. Black guys act more impulsive. Well hey their sexy.

• This question could easily be the build\-up to a racist joke. I'm just saying.

• i've seen it too with both sides. white girls that like black guys. black girls that like white guys. its just a matter of personal preference.

• Honestly there was once a time I really used to worry about this and was somewhat offended by inter-racial dating. I must note I said at one time. I have spend a good deal of time thinking about the whys and what for's of why inter-racial dating is such an issue. The conclusion I have come to is that in the end it really doesn't matter to me any more. People are difficult to understand, and trying to understand what motivates them to make the choices they do is even more difficult, as often times they don't even understand themselves. I don't have any major race issues and can get along with most anybody. Keeping this in mind race is just a color. I'm not discounting that there are cultural differences between races, just that if you really take the time to get to know somebody that it seems to me that their race really seems to fall into the background, at least for me anyway. I work with a large population of African Americans and speaking for myself the longer I have known them the more it seems to me that we are all just people and that most of us want the same sorts of things. Respect, dignity, safety, to be loved, to be treated well. As for some of the other supposed reasons people feel they date other races, I can't really say. In my opinion if you feel the need to have some sort of justification for dating anybody regardless of race, then perhaps you should really re evaluate the reason you are seeing them. My comments are simply to express some of my views and not to offend anybody, and it is my hope that I haven't. Ultimately we are all just people, we have strengths and weaknesses and I feel the sooner we can accept that the sooner we will be able to live together peacefully.

• Lol thanks for that Bvroon....but that doesn't answer my boody question lol I appreciate the time spent on your comment though. you are part of a small and select ggroup of americans that can actually see past colour.

• i totally understand what your talking about. I feel like they do it because they think it makes them seem cool or popular.

• sex I guess lol?

• Another good question you should ask is why majority of the white women dating the black men are white trash. out of these interracial couples, like 90% of them I see, the white girl is like white trash. I rarely ever see a classy white chick dating a black man. Another good question you should ask.

• heidi klum and seal are now divorced because it turns out, seal is your typical hypersensitive, moody, jealous and posessive black guy. that's an intersting bit of pseudo afrocentric history you just vomited up. what other internt conspiracy theories can you share with us?

• Do classy white women exist ?

• Wow, duno wher ur living but wher I'm from you need 2 have class 2 b dating a black man...round here we're mostly about status...so 'trash'gets left outside.

• Show Older
  • They dont, just a minority of white women. the percentage is too small for you to say "white girls" without using the word "some" in front of it in the question you are asking.

• they don't like black men any more then they like any other race. here are facts and studies to support this.

• at question asker: why are you so desperate to discredit anyone who wants to disagree with you on this form?

• MATE...lol I genuinely haven't a clue wot ur going on about...i just thought their was a site you new..im genuienly just curious, its in my nature lol and I'm 2 lazy 2 search lool

• Just google interracial coupling or sociology. and if you need more proof goto any major city or smaller town. sit down at the mall and do some counting. you will be informed of the facts very quickly. just by your question I can tell that someone is NOT comfortbale with their choices. it seems to conflict with your morals or the beliefs you were brought up with. OR you are simply swayed one way or another by your ego.

• Show Older
  • its beacuse ur smart. rich. faithful and if they end up gettin up the pole. you will be there to look after the baby. maybe it could be the chance of not gettin any STDs any way the list goes on . peace out my brother from another mother ha ha.

• ^Irony

• No I dont....u seem to be spilling out words without actually saying nething of substance.

• Sum ting ur people wouldn understand my friend.WP.and by the way the reason why white girls are with black guys it cause they won't leave them alone.they try so hard and it is so sad to every 1 else.no what I mean mother f***er.

• Show Older
  • For the most part women like black men, because they are men... lol in order for anything to make children with anything else there needs to be a 97% or more genetic similarity. Black people as a whole tend to be more masculine too, which obviously is attractive to women(not so much to men). White people are at a middle and Asians are generally feminine. As for penis size and better sexual instincts that is like trying to say a black man has a different brain then a white man. This however is impossible, because the instinctual part of the brain which controls sexuality is NOT different between human people. In fact the instinct part of the brain is the same in ALL mammalian animals. The penis size thing is most likely a result of diet and lifestyle rather then genetics. I am considered white though I am half Spanish and not to brag, but I'm far from small lol. I put the cause on my heavy protein diet and loose clothes(typical of most black men). I'm far from gangster though lol. I just like cheese and meat and why should I waste money buying pants my size or smaller when I'll have to buy some more? Scientists have already mapped the human genome and have yet to find any genes relative to how big a mans penis is.

• Wow.. this is all wrong. I've seen some pretty wimpy black guys. The reason why some "white girls" would want to be with a black guy is because they want to fit in. I have many black guy friends and have seen how some white chicks would LOVE to get their attention because most of my black guy friends would be pretty loud and would have everybody's head turning. They eventually get tired of the attention.. and seriously egoism takes up a HUGE role on this.

• Ok...i understood what you said but...okay.....

• And question asker also has no idea what he is talking about

• Show Older
  • Black guys are like another accessory to girls.

• Yeah a black chanel handbag....

• Honestly I think the obsession with hip-hop/rap nowadays and its image might have SOMETHING to do with it... I have nothing against interracial couples, and don't take this the wrong way, but I think people are being influenced by the mass media and it's caused a growth in certain trends. I think people do get carried away tho. Like any mature individual is gonna tell you that the "gangsta-image" is a bad image to uphold, but an immature girl might find it attractive simply because she's so influenced by her favorite rap-artist.Nothing wrong with interracial dating, but some people are in it for the WRONG reasons, just like what could happen in ANY relationship.Just my opinion...

• @jeeperss...its not what you say in this world but how you say it. work on how you convay your opinions...this guy here made valid points, hence why he got thumbs ups

• Hey, I used the word gangsta in quotations and said pretty much the same thing, but the QA attacked that AND I was downrated. This guy got 6 up-ratings. Ah, who cares...

• My bs radar is going off. I detect you are white and mad about some girls you know or would like to date yourself, that are currently dating black guys. I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

• Lol no, I'm very much black

• I think it was originally a taboo thing, but I'm not sure if it still is or not. Apparently interracial couples consisting of black women with white men is increasing fairly rapidly especially in the past decade whereas couples with white women and black men has leveled off.

• Hmm..intresting...thanks for your input young squire

• In my honest opinion, most white girls rather stay with white guys. I guarantee you if you count the first 100 white women who walk through a store, about 95 of them are with white guys. It's just that the few who do like black guys stand out. Isn't it easier to spot a black marble in a pile of white ones than it is a white one on a pile of white ones?

• Good sir...i like the analogy lol

• It's the penises. Probably a bit of the culture, too.

• you sound gay..

• Lol avk I'm friending you

• Lol

• Show Older