Why is it okay for a girl to stalk a guy? But it's not okay for a guy to stalk a girl? why? how come?

How come the consequences are more severe if a guy stalks a girl? or just gets accused of stalking a girl? That's what I f***in' hate about society, that if a guy gets accused of stalking a girl, the consequences for him will be severe, but if a girl is accused of stalking a guy, the cops, or police will usually go easy on her. Because often times the guy never meant to stalk the girl in the first place, the guy was just doing his job, his gender role in society because girls do not chase or pursue guys, like girls do not seek out potential boyfriends. The reason why is because, even though I am 22 now, when I was 16, I was accused of stalking a girl, good thing I was not arrested and there was no charges pressed against me, except that I was interrogated by 2 or 3 security guards and a Cop, and the Cop was all tough with me. I still hate that Cop and that girl who accused me of stalking her with a huge passion.

If that girl just told me straight in my face that she was not interested, or told me to leave her alone, I would have done so, seriously, she is a f***in' bitch!
I refuse to move on until I get a girlfriend
Seriously, girls have it so much easier, they can get any guy they want who approaches them or makes advances on them, but us guys can't get every guy we want on who we make advances on.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Are we talking social or legal consequences?Social consequences = both the same. If a girl stalks a guy, she's a nutcase... if a guy stalks a girl, he's a nutcase.The law is more interested in men stalking women because stalking is usually a form of malicious intent and tends to preclude violence. There are many cases of men who have stalked and then killed women. I've never heard of the reversal.Yes, there are some reasons why it sucks to be a man (the law may come down heavier on you), but if you think there are no men out there who lie... you are very much mistaken. There are many, many disadvantages to being female too, so I wouldn't turn it into a gender thing.I think the real people you should blame is those cops as they don't seem to be doing their jobs well.

• Yeah, if only that girl told me straight in my face for me to leave her alone, I would have granted her wish.

• Well, maybe she was too intimidated... if not, she's a bit of a nutty woman and the cops were a bit harsh with you. Either way, it's not because society as a whole is out to get men.

What Girls Said 6

• what? it's not ok for a girl to stalk a guy. that would be wrong too.

• Theres a fine line between pursuing and stalking. Its hard to say for your situation because I don't know anything about it...

• Well then why can't girls just be more straight with guys to let them know that they are not interested? why do girls always have to use non-verbal hints, their body language to let a guy know they are not interested?

• Show Older
    • Lol traditionally yes.. I did all that with my fiance. I found him on MySpace. I told him he was hotI chased the sh*t out of him. iwas pregnant when we met and he still fell for me and loves me. against all odds.

• So you took the initiative and made the first move on him?

• It's not ok for anybody to stalk anybody. I think that girls are quicker to label actions 'stalking' than guys are. I know a lot of girls who like to think girls are sooooo interested in them when they really aren't doing anything unusual but the girl will be like 'omg he's stalking me, he's totally a stalker, not another one' when the poor guy has just texted her or something. Because of this guys are glad when it's the girl chasing a bit at first and wouldn't label that 'stalking' like some girls might.

• Why do a lot of girls like to assume that guys are stalking them when in reality the guy is just doing job as being the pursuer?

• I've met a lot of girls like this because they either have extremely low self esteem or are very arrogant, either way they think the world revolves around them and love drama. It makes them feel good about themselves to think a guy likes them so much he's stalking her, this either gives them a much needed self esteem boost or just reinforces their belief that they're hot sh!t. These girls definitely aren't worth your time and will be high maintenance. It's weird really.

• Btw please answer my question, thanks!

• because guys are more physically stronger, and they have ability to crush a girl's bone, and are unable to control their predatory urges...Lol.

• Wellfirst off you need to move on. And stalking anyone is not cool. If you did stalk her, they had every right to interrogate you, and you are very lucky they didn't arrest you. But if you weren't stalking her, you should just be grateful that you didn't get arrested, because that would have been a whole 'nother hell.

• Well that girl should have just told me straight in my face for me to leave her alone, then I would have done so, but anyway, why is it okay for a girl to stalk a guy, but not okay for a guy to stalk a girl?

• Why should I move on?

• I hate how girls always use their body-language, non-verbal hints to show a guy that they are not interested

• wtf its not okay for a girl to stalk a guy. clearly you have a warped mindset and you don't understand that stalking is never okay. how do you know the cops will go easy on a girl who has been accused of stalking? how many girls do you know that have been accused of stalking and how do you know what their consequences were?a girl doesn't have to directly say "im not interested". you're the one with the problem. every other guy can understand nonverbal signals so why are you so special that you don't get it? also if most girls went around being direct like that we'd be called ballbusters and bitches. so society has made it so we have to dismiss you indirectly so we aren't accused of damaging your ego and being a bitch.just move on. the girl is obviously not interested in you. also you'll probably never be able to get a girlfriend if word gets out that you're a stalker weirdo

• Thats the only time a girl has accused me of stalking, I have not been as much forward with girls as before because I don't want that to happen again, seriously, I hate how us guys have to make all the advances on you.

• Show Older
    • The beggars can't be choosers comment means that, yes there really are girls who will pursue guys and be aggressive. they just aren't the cutest or hot girls. but if you don't have much luck in the girl department to begin with you should kind of just take what you can get

• I want to change my actions, it's just that I struggle to learn from my mistake, c'mon, if a girl does not welcome my advances and rejects me, obviousy she is not going to tell me what I did to turn her off, or why she rejected me.

What Guys Said 1

• It's got to do with our culture. Men must do about all the work to get into a relationship while a girl just sits around and pretends she has a hard love life (this may be false for a few cases). I know it sucks, but there's little to nothing you can do about it.