Why don't guys like 2 cuddle?

so guys y don't you like 2 cuddle?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it is the term lol...

Seriously, I am fine with the logistics of it, but the fact we call it cuddling,I really wish there was a more neutral common term for it.

I remember when I met my boyfriend & I was sitting on t other side of the room, cause I had never been there&bi was trying it find a comfortable place to be, & he said, " can I come be with you" It was so cute, & so not cheesy , which I was ever so great-ful for.

He also says stuff like "How are you doing over there?"- meaning come be with me.

So, I am fine with the cuddling,but I would sooner not cuddle the say lets cuddle.

I am honestly surprised that so many people have no problem with the word lol

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 35

• I love it!

• umm what? I love cuddling are you kidding

• I believe it's a good thing to cuddle with your woman, I personally like it and see nothing wrong with it.

• Cuddling is best done naked and after the f***ing is done.

• I love to cuddle. It gives me the "know" that this girl really is into me enough to sit there and hug up to her man. Nothing quite feels the same. though sex is half the time what I want it to lead to, but that's just natural thought, can't help it. Cuddling is the showing of our affection to one another. That's why even sometimes I pick out a scary movie to watch, because it makes me feel like she really trusts me the way she grabs on tight when scared. Love being snugged tight with my girl. So I don't know why some of these wusses think cuddling is lame, just shows how they are egotistic and think of mostly sex; or think that a man shouldn't show his emotions to a girl. Screw that, I want to be showed that she loves hugging up to me and holding me.

More from Guys
30

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm - but they do :3

They just enjoy other things as well. My hubby loves to cuddle :D

We try to make a habit of it whenever he gets home from work.

• most of the guys I have dated love cuddling! try talking to your guy. I'm sure he'll understand.

• my ex loved cuddling.

I don't like cuddling. I mean, it's nice for like 5min, but then I feel suffocated. and I can't sleep that way. when we're awake and say, watching a movie, cuddling is great, but when I want to sleep I need space, I don't like arms around me - they're just heavy.

clearly, it's an individual thing, and not a gender thing. perhaps the guy you're referring to is just one of those people who don't care for cuddling that much.

• i don't know how many guys you've met who doesn't like to cuddle

but there are [ plenty ] out there.

a guy I'm talking to absolutely [ loves ] cuddling --its soo cute--

and the last time I was with him

he was the one to initiate the cuddle while we were watching a movie.

• My boyfriend loves cuddling. He says that he finds it extremely comfortable when we are laying on the couch. We cuddle a lot when falling asleep but we never wake up cuddling though. I think he likes cuddling even more than I do.

More from Girls
4