He doesn't talk to me, but he stares at me. What can this mean?

Okay. I met this guy in November. We flirted a little but nothing came of it. He came up on suggested friends on Facebook so I added him and he never did anything with it so I canceled it.Now I see him every other week, and he doesn't talk to me, but he stares at me. A lot. But he doesn't smile or anything.Like, I smiled at him the other day, and he still just stared. I'm also pretty sure he was trying to show off last time I saw him. So, tell me what you think.I'm so frustrated by this. It's not that I like him just yet, but I'm really interested in him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe he is staring at you because he recognizes your face, but can't remember where he knows you from and so he is trying to figure that out in his head. It is weird that when you smile at him he doesn't smile back however. Maybe try to add him again, and send a message with it saying that you met him last November and he seemed cool so you wanted to keep in touch.

• Well maybe this dude isn't worth your time if he is going to act like that then.

• That's what I did last time when he did nothing with it.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes girls are just so pretty we find it impossible to look away :)

• But why wouldn't he talk? or smile?i even smiled at him and he still just stared at me

• Dude likes you... A LOT! either that or he is really lame. you should go up to him and talk to him... I've been in that dude's shoes. you must be a really cool girl!

• ahh oh man this is EXACTLY my question that I posted. @criazazy -can you please how/why you know he "likes you...A LOT!"...?

• Maybe try adding him again? or you could forget about the past and go up to him as if its your first time talking to him.

• It was a while ago though. november. then I didn't see him until recently, and now I see him every other week.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• Well, what do you want it to mean? Do you like him? Because I don't think he likes you, at least not in a more than friends way.
    He's just being odd. A lot of people are odd. Maybe you'll be friends with the future but I don't know. It seems to me he's just another guy in the crowd that caught your eye. Like finding a shiny penny. It's cool at first, but then just useless because it's not worth anything. :D