Why do guys try to make their girlfriends jealous on purpose?

OK so dis is a mean thing guys do at times which I don't like, there was dis guy once who was always trying to make me feel jealous (never worked btw) by mentioning how hot dis chick or that chick was , even though we weren't dating but he always kinda said that we both should hook up & I always used to brush it off as a joke, but even so guys who are in relationships sometimes even try to make their girlfriends jealous, why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ego. they want to know they really are "all that" and worth fighting for. Lots of guys get a sick thrill from having 5 or 6 girls fight over them. Those guys are usually player and/or cheaters. But men like to be cared for and appreciated as much as us women.

• U know what ur so right, that guy was a cheater/player and still is thankgoodness I never fell for him.

What Guys Said 2

• sometimes we just want to know you care. so if you through a fit we might just smile and think "aww she does care!"

but sometimes guys are jerks and don't even try to get you jealous... they just like being a d***. so be careful for those! XD

• usually to try to get them to appreciate what they have.

What Girls Said 1

• Can I ask you a question? Why do you spell 'this' as "dis" or 'said' as "sed"? Its really irritating. And it makes you seem like you are either still in junior high or just plain dumb.

• Goodluck to you too tc

• ::pops aspirin:: Good luck girly. Haha.

• Well heart or hard lol its all cool I would appreciate it if you answered my question not here to argue over petty things, well da best typing english award goes to you tada!!!! move on hehe I mostly type casually like dis when I'm chattin or typin on fb or dis site etc so don't really care but yea I make sure I type perfect when I'm doin assignments or reports etc, but thanx for ur input I know it might get annoyin. answer my question pweezz (I hope that wasn't annyoin) hehe

• Show Older