• Ask
  • myTake

Am I socially retarded or what?

okay, so I was talking with a really good friend of mine and she said she used to really like me last year and really flirted with me all the time,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No your not stupid. Some guys can catch the clues girls give to them and then some of us aren't so lucky. This is something that may change over time for you. One thing I can say some times when we see a girl as a friend we don't put the clues together or just see them as anything more. and they just say friends.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• great question! no...no...no...you are not socaially inapt. you are mearly inexperienced. if she was flirting she's at leat interested in the "lets go to dinner or the movies" kind of way. never be self doubting, you never come out on top.

• Its just that it felt wierd, I mean I always thought she kind of liked me, but I'd go like "uggggh no way", and I thought about it, but I never realized it