• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when random guys stare at you?

I noticed it a lot in the last time and I feel really uncomfortable with it So I've been abroad for a semester and came back around February. Since... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• So I'm only back here for a couple of months and I didn't get drunk or hooked up with somebody, so couldn't be any stories about me going around.i love how when you're guilty of something and you know it most of the time you just admit it yourself without anyone even saying anything and when they know nothing about it.why do you care if they're staring? do you like all these guys or something? get over it.

• there is a large government conspiracy. the people who are watching you know that you are not one of "them" yet. they carefully observe you to make sure you don't step out of line and discover the horrible truth.you MUST join me in thwarting their evil plot! please! there are others like us,you will be safe in our underground compund.

What Girls Said 2

• Being abroad just gives a person more dimensions...Hard to define, that's why people are staring! They can't understand it either.