Why do girls always second choice a truly nice guy? And take a chance with the not so nice guy?

As in would rather have the slightly jerky not the best match of a man and deal with the mess of having the boyfriend who is not exactly the most well matched for her. And then when things don't work out, she is to hurt to give the nice guy a chance. but by then the nice guy has already moved on.

2 things. 1. Its hard t find a real man out there as it is. and 2. Girls are becoming very ghetto like, no manners, no class, lack of education and no vision for their life. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• In the 1980's a song came out from Paula Abdul and the name of it was "Opposites attract" This is a very true fact of life. Sometimes your heart thinks it wants something so you through out all common sense and go completely for the person. If "Mr. Nice-person" is so nice and right then he would be waiting for you. About your "2 things". #1 is very true. There is over 6 billion people on the planet you never know where, when,why, or how you met the right person. One rule I follow when dating and love is that love is not about finding someone you can live with (that sounds like your trying to find a roommate) its about someone you can't live without. About #2 I have seen many girls acting "more ghetto" that is because more and more guys are gangsters or gangster "wanna-bes". Girls then get the very unwise idea that they have to be able to "roll" with the gangsters to get a guy. Don't fall into the deceiving looks of their lives their life is a lot more complicated then you'd think. Drive-by shootings, knowing about something then feeling remorse or guilt, and sometimes keeping up the act. I know it may seem like they aren't thinking (some of them probably aren't) but they really they do think and consider everything you are thinking about too.