• Ask
  • myTake

How long does it take for a guy to know if he likes you?

I asked this guy if he liked me and we've hung out 3 times, the first time was the first time we've ever met. He told me he wasn't sure yet because... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on the guy for how long it takes for them to know you. I know it can sometimes take me a while to get to know a girl but there has been an instance where I just felt something about a girl. She seemed to have the right personality, lots of things in common, and great conversations.If the guy is mature, he will not just instantly know. It'll take a few dates to know if he is really interested.I'd say he isn't rejecting you. I know I have felt like at different points that if I asked a girl out at a certain point that I would feel rushed.Good luck :)

• Okay but he's not really talking to me anymore? Did I scare him by even bringing it up? He had a bad past relationship.

• If he is not talking to your anymore or avoiding you, he may be a flaky guy and doesn't really know what he wants. I don't think you scared him. I'd just go with the flow and if things don't get better then I'd move on.

• Okay he also said he has a lot of car work which I doubt guys spend that much time on the car. He still answered my text a few days ago. Is there another girl?

What Girls Said 1

• I had the same thing happen to me, and finally I just gave up on him, because it didn't seem like he was making any decision any time soon... basically he was a player. Now its possible that he is really not sure about rushing into another relationship, but be carefull an don't set your heart on him just yet... Good luck!

What They Said On Facebook