Body Language: Hand Behind Back

Do any of you girls ever put one hand behind your back with your palm open with the knuckle side on the small of your back? If so when do you find yourself doing this?

Being that she was turned away from me I could not read her other body language so it conflicts with a good deal of body language I read easily. General I take hands behind back as hiding something or if postured right confidence. In another way I take it as trying to control ones self (stop emotional outburst). I take exposed palms toward me as interest. I could see the small of the back as a comforting thing. So its a huge mish mash of good and back at the moment. Do you find yourself doing this? If so, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• hm when I do it, :uncomfortable, disinterest in conversation, or I was talking with a cute guy and didn't really know him that well (this would only be in an environment I know like school or my yard in the mall it would be different).

I wouldn't do that around a friend is was comfortable with.