I had a good time tonight.

I had my first day with a guy that I like after having called/emailed/texted for about 3 weeks. He took me out for dinner, we talked, we laughed, we had fun. When we said goodbye, it was kind of strange and cold. I kissed him in his cheek and he asked me to text him once I got home. Once home I texted him saying something like "hey, I got home sound and safe. thanks". He immediately answers with a "OK, :-). I had a good time tonight" so I replied to him saying that me too...3 days after, I haven't heard anything from him. How should I read his last text message? Was he just being polite? Or does it show any interested at all? Should I have been more explicit showing that I am interested on him? Should I wait a couple of days, contact him or just move on?ThanksAlba

My first date, I meant...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• he wouldn't have said he had a good time if he hadn't. sometimes guys think they are supposed to wait some time frame (my guy friends are always asking how long they wait til they call again and I always say that night or the next day) most think they should wait several days to make them seem like they aren't desperate or something. I think you should text him and just try and start a conversation and see how that goes. Hopefully your little bit of contact will remind him of you and he'll think to ask you out again.