How do nice legs look like?

For guys: what are nice legs?My friend and I are competing on who has better legs if you describe her legs she wins and if you describe mine I win.

ha ha I won thanxs 4 answering

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them thick but not huge, and solid . . like you can tell the thickness is muscle.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 6

• hmm. slender but not muscular/ripped, still curvy if you know what I mean.

• Long, toned, tanned, smooth.

• To me, I love slender, sliky-smooth legs with high-arched feet that can point all the way forward. The kind of legs that I love to caress every day.

Sonia Ferrer has this kind of legs. You can see what I mean by watching this youtube video.

link

• I would say Slender, but strong. I like to see muscle and just that they are strong and have firm skin covering them. Not beastly like a huge cross country runner or something, but strong enough to not look scrawny.

Smooth color and skin tone is a must.

No "excess packaging".

I think different things work on different girls.

Guess that's not very helpful huh.

• Plump, but not fat

What Girls Said 1

• im not a guy obviously lol but my mom told me that my dad fell in love with my moms legs. my mom and I have curvey plump,not fat, legs. I don't know about any other guys but all the ones I know are always looking at my legs haha anyway I hope this helps.