If a married guys cheating that means they don't like their wife?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it mean he wanted new pussy

What Guys Said 7

• Well it is more than just a yes or no answer. Infidelity is inexcusable but it is more complex because marriage is way more complicated and people have taken it for granted.

• It's been a 10 years we are married, since we were engaged my husband was talking to one rich girl, it was just a phone talk or text , she was keep texting, I realized when we were engaged he told her he's single, he wasn't to sleep with that girl , she didn't accept it, my husband told everyone didn't wanted any child , still they are talking by phone that means he doesn't love me anymore? What should I do?

• 10 years of marriage! Wow! I need to ask first. Did you do anything? Backed off things which were exclusive back in the day? Did you become bitter to him? I am sorry if I sound prude but there are things from both sides that ruin a relation. He is clearly showing signs of losing interest in you. I suggest you talk to him and give your marriage a try again. Talking is the solution to many of the marital problems but people just do not do that.

• It means he's unfaithful, regardless of what he feels towards her

• Tell him you are uncomfortable with him talking to her

• Not at all... it can just be about a guy being sexually a bit prone to temptation. He will often deeply regret it after.

• If you can, ask him directly... its not easy but ask him if he want to still be married. If he does, he needs to change his behaviour. but with men, being straight up and direct is always best. ( Dont get angry though when you ask him)

• Isn't that clearly shows that? Ofcourse they don't otherwise why would they cheat their lovely wife?

• probably but women also forget that men are meant to have sex with multiple women and monogomy is forced on us by society

• absolutely

• Not necessarily.

It could mean he doesn't like her.

It could mean he wants polygamy and is just doing it selfishly.

It could mean he has low willpower.

It could mean that they have become roommates and he craves intimacy.

What Girls Said 6

• Uh, yeah basically. or he has an issue.

• No to that girl

• Why not tell them?

• Yup.

• No, it just means that they are weak because they can't resist temptation.

• He probably he still loves you. Like I said he is just weak. Tell him that it really bothers you and you wish he stops texting and talking to her. If he doesn't care that you are bothered by it he might not love you or respect you and then it is up to you if you want to stay married to him or not.

• It means they are an ass because they should break up with the wife then cheat on his wife...

• Or mabye their wife is ulgy

• not always , some cheat even they love their wives