We slept together...should I text him yet?

I work with this guy and we've always been friendly. We hooked up once recently and slept together this week. I want this to continue..but I don't want him to think I'm needy or chasing after a relationship. I know he runs away when girls get clingy. Do I text him or wait for him to seek me out? How can I message him so that he knows I want a fun time without him getting the wrong impression?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• honestly I think what your doing is wrong I'm sorry but your letting him use you for what he needs to make him feel better.

• I don't think he is using me at all. I think both of us want some casual fun...nothing more. FWB...

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• DEFFANITELY wait. you don't want to be thought of as too control freakish or clingy or desparate. depending on the guy, some of them go to conclusions a little bit too fast

• wait.