Girls, What do you think of insecure guys or shy guys?

Like they want you but don't believe they will ever be able to get you

Thanks
7d
Thanks again

46

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 45

• Ok shy guys can be completely separate from insecure (although they're usually connected)
    I think shy guys can be very adorable, although if they have confidence it is 10x more attractive.
    Insecure guys can be EXTREMELY annoying and unpleasant to talk to or deal with.
    I have male friends who are shy but I enjoy talking to them all the time, while I have a few insecure friends who irk me when we text or talk too long.
    No girl wants to deal with "Yea but I'm so ugly" everytime she compliments a guy on snapchat
    If someone is shy and insecure it can be incredibly adorable or incredible annoying-depending on the severity. I have made the first move before and gained the confidence but I also enjoy when a guy does it for me if I am too flustered too or if I'm over thinking.

• I think shy guys are cute. Insecure guys are a little more difficult to work with, but I'm insecure myself so I understand the difficulties. Talking to a professional about your insecurities is really helps, and they help you to work through it and not feel so insecure.

• Everyone has insecurities, it's whether or not a girl is willing or strong enough to help reassure the guy. I mean there's an extent to where I'll be reassuring in always reminding a guy of his worth and my live for him (speaking as if I were dating the guy). But if his insecurities get out of hand to where I'm on a leash and he constantly questions me, and is always insecure about my relationship to the peak where I can't have space for myself... then that's too much!

• Shy is one thing but insecure leads me to believe he's flawed in some way, and that will cause me to question my attraction.

• That is why I usually ask guys out, not vice verse. Because I am the type to basically say YOLO whenever I do something scary for me and that usually makes me do it. Also because I usually seem to be into shy guys. I know how it is to be shy, but when both of us are shy I usually step up and naturally become the bold one pretty easily. So I know how it is to be shy. I don't push too much, but I still want to have fun.

• I used to have mad crushes on guys like that for I considered them safe for I was also shy and sensitive. Now after loosing my virginity and being more outgoing I tend to like guys who are confident going out, funny but was still sensible and respectful. Still hate loud mouths. But shy boys are the cutest, they just don't run my system anymore as I've now changed.

• shy introverted guys= kinky behind the doors

lol

insecure guys are a turn off... not interested to have my babies get the insecurity DNA n dad.. lol no

• 6d

but occasional insecurity in certain situation is completely fine and normal

• 3d

that's not healthy

many extremely ugly-looking people attract others solely because of thier palpable positivity n personality

• 3d

It's not fun being ugly

• Shyness is generally not something I take in consideration when it comes to deciding whether someone might be right for me or not.
    I'm cool with other people having insecurities as long as they are not overwhelmed by them.

• I don't mind if they are shy, but they need to loosen up eventually when I talk to them. And if I'm interested and I know he is too, I'll try and see if I can change his insecurity

• 5d

Well it's looks based with me that's why I'm insecure

• 4d

Then don't give up

• 4d

The odd aren't good

• Depends with each guy, liked a guy for awhile that wouldn't dare say a word to me. But I also like when the guy takes the initiative.

• Well on gag they don't look appealing. I don't know why but the anon questions that imply the insecurity does not look so great.

But I feel that if I meet guys in person who may not be as confident , and is shy, but he has other aspirations in life, like a friend he is close to, his family, college etc, then I do like them because it shows they have a life.

• I think it's a turn off. I shouldn't have to be constantly reassuring that he's worthy of me. After a while I'm just going to believe that I can do better

• Shy guys annoy me. I don't have time to deal with someone who can't even muster up the courage to say hi to me. Insecure dudes or less of a hassle. It bothers me when they put themselves down though.

• 6d

Well I'm legit ugly http://imgur.com/3dDQ0rO

• 6d

You're not ugly, and you will find someone. You just have to stop feeling bad for yourself, women can pick that up right awah and it makes a guy very unattractive, no matter how good they look.

• 6d

I don't look good

• 100% Not my type.

• Shy is okay. Insecure is not.

• If you hint really obvious that you want them too and they can easaly hit you up, then its kinda annoying and I really loose patience, im sorry. I dont mind spending time on it, but I really dont know how to read them, if they're just shy or if they dont like me - so i usually give up on them, even though they're ususaly really sweet

• Not a lot. Assuming they don't really talk to me, I probably don't notice them anyways.

• Not very attractive, a man should be able to go for what he wants if you cannot do that then you're not man enough and that depends on the type of women too because they are some alpha females out there that would want a man that takes charge not one that seats at the back and allows another do what he should have done

• 6d

Well I'm man enough to admit I don't look good http://imgur.com/3dDQ0rO

• 6d

You have got to be kidding me! Is this what you call not attractive? You're hot and your attitude should reflect it. But so far your lack of confidence can make you look ugly trust me. Maybe you should for now one tell yourself I am good looking and throw away that shyness or what not. People have opinions and those people are most likely not even good looking themselves 🙄 People shouldn't dictate what you are all that matters is what you think you are

• 5d

If I had a girlfriend that would reprogram my brain that I was attractive cause a girl actually wanted me

• I like shy guys

• shy guys is fine. Insecure guys... no thanks

• being too shy and inhibited is a bit unattractive for me. like i feel a man should be confident to ask for and get what he wants. he doesn't have to be a dick about it or cocky in the process

• 7d

What if he Dosent look good though

• 7d

its not about looks many times with guys, its about confidence

• 7d

Ok but I try but I just have this thought in my head women will just laugh at me and humiliate me http://imgur.com/3dDQ0rO

• Shy. It's fine.

Insecure. Hell no.

• hmmmmm i dont mind shy. It's when they don't speak there mind eventually and then get mad if something doesn't go there way. if you're shy its fine. but once we get ro know each other and you still don't open up is when we have a problem.

• 5d

I'm shy due to my appearance http://imgur.com/3dDQ0rO

• 4d

It's already in my head

• 3d

i am going to pray for you

• A shy guy is cute to me but I like it if they open up eventually it doesn't matter how long it takes but eventually but I'm not sure about insecure it's fine it's just if it's every second then that's when I'm not sure but both are fine girls are aloud to be like that so I see no reason why guys can't

• Gtfo away from me

• lol, short story time.
    my boyfriend isn't insecure or shy really (actually really aggressive with most people) but came and sat with me in class the first day because "i may as well sit by her instead of some other asshole"
    apparently didn't think he had a chance at all, but was nice to me and we got to know each other.
    we've been dating about 10 months which is cool.

just don't act like a blushing virgin and you'll be fine, everyones nervous sometimes.

• i like shy. it's cute and we can understand each other.

• I'm both, so I don't judge guys for it.

• I prefer them over overly cocky men. Not too shy though that they can't let me know they want me.

• They are cute.

• More from Girls
    15