How can I tell if the Mormon Missionary likes me too?

I've recently become a member of the Mormon church and when I did, they sent missionaries to my house. One was fairly good-looking, I thought that to myself, then didn't really think about it again. As I've gotten to know him though he's funny, charming, kind of stubborn, and a sweet guy all around. The thing is, on missions, they can't date, flirt, etc. He, however, smiles at me when he is up in the choir, schedules our visits every 3 days instead of once a week, and I always catch him looking at me. I realize I'm dragging this on but here are my questions: Am I reading too much into this? He is all-around charming, attractive guy and I can't tell if he does this with everyone. How can I tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably like considering the behavior, and that would carry over to most situations. Look at the way he interacts with other people and see if he looks at other girls a lot. Then compare the behavior. If I guy like you in almost any circumstance this will give him a way. I don't why this seems to never occur to female. We are just like females we tend to act differently around girls or guys we like, especially if we are trying to hide it. You can always do what I would on a female that might that might be into me, use psychology to set him up. Then gauge the reaction and/or response it will tell you thing you need to know. pick-up artists (PUA) call it compliance testing and do it frequently. I agree though let him stay focused and keep in contact.