Do guys like thick girls?

Okay; well a lot of guys always call me thick and all I can say is thanks. Would they ever go out with a thick girl? or just want her for action?... Show More

Im thick as in I'm mostly muscle. I'm strong but I'm not huge. I'm not considered "fat" to people.

Most Helpful Opinion

• i am a thick chick, and trust me, it is a compliment. I've made sure of it. and I'm sure it can go for sex or a relationship - because most guys want a girlfriend that is a real woman and can have babies etc. not that skinny girls can't, but like that one guy said, it's an evolutionary thing lol. the guy I am talking to right now said when he was in high school he liked skinny girls because he thought that's what he was supposed to like but now that he is a "man" he likes bigger thicker girls - I think they figure out we are better at sex. lol.